for the Tigers at 8:10 of the first period. Jon Martin scored a

in Einsteigerforum 24.12.2019 06:14
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

Rafa Benitez insists he has taken charge of Newcastle for their long-term vision and is convinced relegation will be avoided, despite confirming the presence of a break clause in his contract. Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey . The 55-year-old Spaniard held his first news conference on Saturday ahead of their Monday Night Football clash at Leicester, live on Sky Sports 1HD, and he purred over the passion of the city and the football club.The clause in his contract allows either him or the club, who are second-bottom and two points from safety with 10 games to go, to walk away if they crash out of the Premier League. But he revealed that Newcastles managing director Lee Charnley wanted the former Liverpool, Inter Milan, Napoli and Real Madrid boss for his experience - which is why he has been given the title of manager, not head coach.We have 10 important games; it doesnt matter if I am manager or head coach or whatever, he said. After these 10 games I think we will stay in the Premier League [and] I will be the manager.My first conversation with Lee was just about everything, and I said, What about the future? He said, We know we have done a lot of good things and some not so good things sometimes, but with your experience we hope we can go in the right direction. Rafas challenges We look at five issues facing the new Newcastle boss Some people can see the relegation clause as special, but its normal. I am here trying to do my best to stay in the Premier League, and if I have a compromise in the future it means I believe we will stay up.The main thing was for Lee to explain his ideas, and mine, and we have a lot in common. We want to bring in good players in the future and I am sure we will if everything is fine. Benitez hauled Newcastles players in for training on their day off on Friday Benitezs reputation in England rests predominately on a successful six-year spell as Liverpool manager in which he won the Champions League and FA Cup, but he also won the Europa League as caretaker boss of Chelsea.Yet Benitez felt forced to defend his experience and insist he does have what it takes for a relegation scrap.I am coming from the academy - I was an academy player and then a coach in the academy at Real Madrid, he said. Rafas ups and downs We look back on the career of the Spanish manager After I was a coach in the first division, second division, promotions, relegations - I have some experience, because I am getting older.Its more or less the same, in terms of how you have to approach the games. You have to be calm and analyse things, and make sure everyone is giving everything. Benitez was named as Steve McClarens successor on Friday The responsibility of someone who wants to win a trophy and doesnt want to make mistakes is more or less the same as the responsibility of someone who doesnt want to make mistakes because they could be relegated.I know we have a very good group of players and quality in the squad, so we need to give them confidence. I expect 100 per cent from them in every game because they fans will be behind us. Also See: Newcastle video Newcastle fixtures Newcastle stats Get a free £10 bet Toni Kukoc Jersey . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Sidney Moncrief Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. https://www.cheapbucksonline.com/676t-hakim-warrick-jersey-bucks.html .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday.CRANBROOK, B.C. -- Curtis Valks goal at 19:24 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Medicine Hat Tigers forced a Game 7 by defeating the host Kootenay Ice 2-1 on Monday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Miles Koules opened the scoring for the Tigers at 8:10 of the first period. Jon Martin scored at 15:46 of the third for the Ice, who led the series 3-1 before dropping back-to-back outings. Dave Cowens Jersey. Medicine Hats Marek Langhamer made 26 saves for the win as Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski turned aside 28-of-30 shots in defeat. The Tigers will host Game 7 on Wednesday. The winner will face the Edmonton Oil Kings in Round 3. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.