k from Anaheim, which they trad

in Einsteigerforum 24.12.2019 06:13
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. Matt Harpring Jersey .com) - John Wall deposited 21 points with 13 assists and nine rebounds to lead the Washington Wizards to a 98-92 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night. Bradley Beal tallied 19 points and Otto Porter added 12 for the Wizards, who have won two straight after a two-game skid. Im not feeling great, Ive got a migraine, said Wall. I played because I didnt want to let my guys down. We didnt come out with a sense of urgency. We started competing in the second half. It starts with me ... I had to get going. Los Angeles is mired in a nine-game losing streak, the first such skid since a 10-game run in April 1994. Wayne Ellington poured in 20 of his career-high 28 points in the first half for the Lakers. Rookie Jordan Clarkson had a career-best 18 points in the loss. The Wizards gained some separation with six straight points to make it an 86-80 game with over eight minutes on the clock. Los Angeles trimmed its deficit to two with 3 1/2 to play after a Wesley Johnson 3-pointer, but Porter converted a layup moments later for a 95-90 edge. With under a minute left, Beal rattled home a mid-range jumper to extend the lead to seven and Washington grabbed the win. The Lakers got off to a solid start in trying to snap their lengthy losing skid. Ellington highlighted a 12-2 run with a four-point play that helped Los Angeles to a 14-7 lead early in the first. Leading by seven after the first, the Lakers opened the second on a 7-0 burst, with Ellington netting the final five points to increase their margin to 38-24. Los Angeles held a 57-46 lead at the break. Washington got back into the game, tying it at 68-68 thanks to a 14-0 surge that Porter capped with a three-point play late in the third. The Lakers went into the fourth holding a 76-75 edge. I thought defensively they just started getting up in us, then there was a stretch in the third quarter where we just couldnt make a shot. That was basically the game, Lakers coach Byron Scott said. Game Notes Washington closes out its four-game road trip in Phoenix on Wednesday ... The Wizards Kris Humphries and Los Angeles Jordan Hill each pulled down 11 rebounds ... Each team scored 18 points off turnovers ... Washington outrebounded the Lakers, 51-38. Jameer Nelson Jersey . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. Tony Battie Jersey . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. https://www.cheapmagiconline.com/418i-jj-redick-jersey-magic.html . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger and Pierre LeBrun have the latest on the coaching vacancies in Pittsburgh and Vancouver, the trade market for the top three centres reportedly available and if P.K. Subban will receive an offer sheet in free agency. With Bill Peters being named the head coach of the Carolina Hurricanes, three coaching vacancies remain in the NHL. What is the latest news on the Pittsburgh Penguins opening? Dreger: Were looking at Willie Desjardins as potentially the next head coach of the Penguins. Now, Desjardins is a hot commodity, given his American Hockey League championship with the Texas Stars of the Dallas Stars organization. We know he was a hot commodity with the Vancouver Canucks, but I expect the Pittsburgh Penguins are the team that will land Desjardins. McKenzie: If Desjardins ends up with the Pittsburgh Penguins, some might consider that to be a blow to the Vancouver Canucks, where hes long been considered a candidate for their head coaching position. Keep in mind that John Stevens, who recently re-upped with the Los Angeles Kings, was another candidate in Vancouver. However, there are still lots of guys who general manager Jim Benning and president Trevor Linden have interviewed and are interested in. Mike Johnston, the general manager and head coach of the Portland Winterhawks, is amongst those who is considered to be a strong candidate for this job. LeBrun: Stevens would have had an interview - at very least - with the Hurricanes, Penguins and Canucks but he decided to stay put in Los Angeles, where he was promoted from assistant head coach to associate head coach. I spoke to Stevens and the one thing thats out there that he claims is absolutely false is that this promotion is not about a succession plan. There have been rumours that hes in line to replace Darryl Sutter as coach at some point in the next couple of years. Those are not true, according to Stevens. He stayed because he wants to be there and one day if he wants to be head coach, it will probably happen somewhere else. On the trade front, three centres are drawing a lot of attention. Amongst them is Joe Thornton, who has a no-movement clause. Would he willing to waive it? LeBrun: Joe Thornton has yet to tell the San Jose Sharks he wants to be moved somewhere. Right now, Thornton wants to stayy in San Jose. Darko Milicic Jersey. Could that change by the end of the summer? I suppose it could before the end of the summer. In the meantime, teams who are intrigued are calling San Jose. Amongst those teams are the Detroit Red Wings. Thornton is from St. Thomas, not too far from Detroit but, again, none of that talk means anything until Thornton decides to tell the Sharks he does not want to be a part of the rebuilding plan, and that has not happened at this point. A lot of talk surrounding Ryan Keslers availability and the availability of Jason Spezza, who after Bryan Murray spoke at the general managers meeting, sounds like its a fait accompli hes moving. LeBrun: Once we get to the draft in Philadelphia it looks like things will really heat up on the Spezza trade front and on the Ryan Kesler trade front, obviously with first-round picks being involved next Friday night. The Anaheim Ducks are real wild card in all of this. We know they want another centre and they tried to get Kesler at the trade deadline in March but failed. The Ducks have talked to Ottawa about Spezza and have talked to the Canucks, again, about Kesler but the price is too high. I think the Senators would love to get their first round pick back from Anaheim, which they traded for Bobby Ryan, but I dont think Anaheim is willing to make that deal. McKenzie: Keep on eye on the Boston Bruins; they have surplus of defencemen. Obviously, Zdeno Chara and Dougie Hamilton wont be moved but Johnny Boychuk, Dennis Seidenberg, Adam McQuaid, Kevan Miller, Torey Krug and Matt Bartkowski, who are all NHL-caliber defencemen. Dont be surprised if they move one of those players for a forward. The Bruins are still looking to sign Jerome Iginla and whether that deal gets done or not will dictate their needs this off-season. Could restricted free agent P.K. Subban draw an offer sheet this summer? Dreger: Hell definitely be a prime target but it is hard to say that it is likely to happen. However, the longer the negotiation - or lack thereof - between Newport Sports and the Montreal Canadiens drags on will create a target for Subban from an offer sheet perspective. However, in saying that, there is no chance the Canadiens would not match and it sounds like the Canadiens are prepared in case of that situation. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.