ods said. "I had the ankle injury before, th

in Einsteigerforum 21.12.2019 04:32
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

Nik Lewis time in Calgary may be coming to a close. Dallas Cowboys Shirts . The veteran slotback, who has a year left on his contract, tweeted that it may be his last season with the Stampeders. “I must be in the dog house because they told me they wasnt interested in signing me. Looks like Ill be on recruiting visits this yr,” Lewis tweeted. Lewis did say that hell be in camp in the summer as hes under contract. The 32-year-old had last season cut short due to injury. He had 32 catches for 400 yards and three touchdowns in seven games. For his career, Lewis has 768 receptions for 10,873 yards and 65 touchdowns in 10 seasons, all with the Stampeders. Dallas Cowboys Gear . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. Cowboys Jerseys 2020 .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. https://www.cowboysjerseysale.com/ .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Robert Woods expects to play Sunday against the San Diego Chargers after suffering a right ankle injury earlier in the week. Woods is listed as probable. He suffered the injury late in practice on Wednesday while making a cut on the field. Woods missed practice Thursday, but returned on a limited basis Friday. After practice Friday, Woods was optimistic about his chances. "I feel pretty good," Woods said. "I had the ankle injury before, this is a slight one and I just want to go out there and play. I feell good and Im happy it didnt take long. Dallas Cowboys Store. " Woods had surgery on the same ankle in the off-season. In other Bills injury news, linebacker Keith Rivers (groin) is listed as doubtful. Rivers suffered a groin injury in Buffalos season opener against Chicago and missed Buffalos Week 2 game against Miami. Wide receiver Sammy Watkins (ribs), guard Chris Williams (back), defensive tackle Stefan Charles (hip) and tight end Lee Smith (toe) are probable. Linebacker Randell Johnson (knee) and safety Jonathan Meeks (neck) are out. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.