t. This is why you train - its to play the best players

in Einsteigerforum 21.12.2019 04:31
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

VANCOUVER - Aaron Sanchez is preparing for the 2015 season as if hes going to be in the Toronto Blue Jays starting rotation on opening day. Chicago Blackhawks Shirts .But if the hard-throwing 22-year-old is needed in the bullpen, hes willing to take on that task as well.Im getting in shape to make 35 starts this year, Sanchez said Friday. If that changes theyll let me know, but my mentality right now is going into spring training as a starter.Toronto made a splash in the off-season by adding Canadian catcher Russell Martin and third baseman Josh Donaldson to an already potent lineup. However the strength and depth of the bullpen remains the biggest question mark moving forward.The Blue Jays are without a proven closer at the moment after parting ways with Casey Janssen, and Sanchezs name has been tossed around as a possible internal replacement.I try and stay away from that in the off-season, said Sanchez. Theyre going to make the decision theyre going to make. Im here to do whatever it takes. This team has a chance to win a lot of ball games.If me pitching at the back end of the bullpen makes this team win more games then thats what Im going to do.Starting was what the native of Barstow, Calif., had done for most of his career up until last season when the Blue Jays called him up from triple-A and used him as a reliever for each of his 33 big league innings.The six-foot-four, 200-pound Sanchez finished 2014 with a 2-2 record to go along with a 1.09 earned-run average in 24 games, including three saves.As the Blue Jays winter tour rolled into Vancouver on Friday, Toronto starter Marcus Stroman said hes confident his friend and roommate will turn heads regardless.Whichever it is I feel like hes going to dominate. He can do both, said Stroman. Were just going to see how it plays out, but hes more than capable of closing or starting.Whatever the case may be I think were going to put together the best team possible.As it stands now, the Blue Jays rotation includes veterans R.A. Dickey and Mark Buehrle, as well as Stroman, Drew Hutchison — who was also in Vancouver on the winter tour — and either Sanchez or Daniel Norris.Martin met Sanchez, Stroman and Hutchison for the first time since signing as a free agent in November and is eager to get to work with the entire pitching staff.I think were kind of used to picking the weaknesses of a team, and I dont even know if (the bullpen) is a weakness at this point, said Martin, who was born in Toronto and grew up in Chelsea, Que. There hasnt been one game played this year. Theres years where you go into a season and you think you have a weakness and it ends up being a strength.With the bullpen you never know. Bullpens are tricky. It just takes a couple guys to click.While its clear Sanchez would prefer to start, hes also just happy to do his part in what will hopefully be his first full season in the majors.This is what Ive always wanted to do. You dont really have time to take a step back and look at it, he said. Its unbelievable to be here at such a young age contributing to one of the best lineups in baseball. Its surreal.Note: Blue Jays president and CEO Paul Beeston was at Fridays event, but did not speak to the media. Rumours have circulated in recent weeks that the club is looking to replace the 69-year-old with Baltimore Orioles executive vice-president Dan Duquette.Follow @JClipperton_CP on Twitter. Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys .com) - The San Francisco Giants delivered plenty of big hits to tie the World Series. Blackhawks Jerseys China . Before that, Rousey needed a total 23 minutes and 26 seconds to take care of her last eight opponents - and one of those fights lasted 10 minutes and 58 seconds. https://www.cheapblackhawks.com/ . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal.SYDNEY, Australia -- Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany beat Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia 7-6 (5), 7-5 on Monday to move into the second round of the Sydney International, one of the last warm-up tournaments for the Australian Open starting next week. Kerber will next play Estonias Kaia Kanepi, who beat American qualifier Victoria Duval 6-1, 6-3. In other first-round matches, Lucie Safarova beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 6-4, 6-4 and American Bethanie Mattek-Sands had a 6-4, 6-3 win over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard. Two other U.S. players advanced, with Lauren Davis beating Australias Jarmila Gajdosova 6-4, 7-6 (8) and Varvara Lepchenko scoring a 6-3, 3-6, 7-5 win over two-time major winner Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia. Tsvetana Pironkova of Bulgaria beat Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-4, 6-1. On the comeback from a long layoff with a knee injury, Mattek-Sands had a first-round loss in Brisbane last weeek and went through three rounds of qualifying for Sydney. Custom Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys. She next faces defending champion and No. 1-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska. "She reads the ball so early so its going to be a great battle," Mattek-Sands said of her second-round match. "But Im looking forward to it. This is why you train - its to play the best players in the world. So why not play the No. 1 seed?" The Hobart International had another injury setback Monday when fifth-seeded Flavia Pennetta withdrew citing a wrist injury, a day after Venus Williams pulled out following her run to the final at the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand. In first-round Hobart matches, Spanish qualifier Estrella Cabeza Candela beat Karin Knapp of Italy 7-5, 6-4, Australian wildcard entry Casey Dellacqua beat Belgian qualifier Alison Van Uytvanck 6-4, 6-4 and Zhang Shuai had a 6-3, 6-1 win in an all-Chinese match against Zheng Jie. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.