25 yrs old L5-S1 herniation

in Drogensucht 21.03.2018 13:41
von MarkGraham | 9 Beiträge

Hello,

I’ll try to make this as quick as I can. I’m 25 going on 26 years old and I have had a disc problem for almost 6 years now. It started getting really bad over the summer of 2017. Before summer it was pretty bad as well but I didn’t have sciatica or other weird crippling pain’s. It’s completely taken over my life and has made it difficult to even lay down at night, cough, sneeze and even take a dump. I thought that maybe if I took it easy it would heal itself or if I tried working out my core it would help as well. I’ve already had one epidural injection but I wasn’t really too fond of physical therapy. Only because I’ve always been pretty active to start with considering I am only 25. I’m worried about losing my job, my money, my home and my freedom. I don’t know if I should just get another epidural injection and take physical therapy a little more serious, burn my nerves, or just have straight up surgery. Since this is been an ongoing issue and it’s only been getting worse even with a little activity I figure things like epidural injections or physical therapy can only do so much. Maybe surgery would be the better option for completely fixing the issue. Then again I don’t know if it’s going to help for the long run so my question to everyone is what should I do? If I get surgery I feel like I could Bounce back because of my young age. On the other hand an epidural injection with PT could potentially help as well. What can I do to permanently get rid of this problem and go on with my life?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.spine-health.com/forum
example of case study

Thanks

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.