crazy to be putting himself at any degree of risk in May or June (or July or August for that matter). Houston Texans NewsWhat Ho

in Einsteigerforum 22.01.2020 03:42
von elaine95 | 9 Beiträge

The Texans haven’t seen much of defensive end Jadeveon Clowney since using the franchise tag on him Kahale Warring Houston Texans Jersey , and they may not for some time.But they’re trusting that when they do, he’ll be himself.According to Aaron Wilson of the , the Texans Pro Bowler hasn’t signed his franchise tender yet and hasn’t shown up for any of the offseason workouts or OTAs. That absence could extend to mandatory minicamp and at least part of training camp, as he waits to see if a long-term contract is possible.“I have every belief and trust that JD is working on his own and getting ready for whenever he does decide to show up. Kahale Warring Jersey 2019 ,” O’Brien said. “JD has played good football for us. He knows what it takes to be ready for training camp and stuff like that. I’m not saying when he’s going to be here. He could be here tomorrow, so don’t put that in the headline.“I have no idea when he’s going to be here. It’s up to him, but I do know we believe in the guys that are here and we’re working hard with the guys that are here.”There were mixed reports prior to the draft, suggesting that he was available in trade Color Rush Kahale Warring Jersey , and that the Texans weren’t going to deal him. With all the movement on big-ticket pass-rushers this offseason, it seems reasonable to think his name came up in some conversations, considering the status of contract talks (which don’t seem particularly close).He’s due $15.967 million this season, and without the kind of protection of a long-term deal Cheap Kahale Warring Jersey , Clowney would be crazy to be putting himself at any degree of risk in May or June (or July or August for that matter). Houston Texans NewsWhat Houston Texans players looked like as kids (Houston Chronicle)Texans activate RB D’Onta Foreman from reserve-PUP list (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ kicker Ka’imi Fairbairn building trust (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsBills cut WR Benjamin following disappointing stint (NFL.com)Gruden: Redskins unlikely to sign Colin Kaepernick (NFL.com)Ref accused by Bills DE Hughes is placed on leave (NFL.com)Pack fire longtime assistant coach Winston Moss (NFL.com)James Conner (ankle) ruled out for Steelers-Raiders (NFL.com)Raiders signing former Broncos RB C.J. Anderson (NFL.com)McKay: Punt play is ‘ready, ripe to be modernized’ (NFL.com)AFC playoffs: Broncos among four teams on bubble (NFL.com)Carr: Three head-coaching fits for Rodgers, Pack (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsRockets waive Danuel House (The Dream Shake)Astros sign Robinson Chirinos (The Crawfish Boxes)

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.