countries like the Philippines and

in Einsteigerforum 18.01.2020 04:42
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Tyronn Lue is joining the Cavaliers as a coach after all. Stitched Cheap Jerseys . Lue, who had two interviews during Clevelands recent coaching search but didnt get the job, was hired as an associate head coach on new Cavs coach David Blatts staff. General manager David Griffin was impressed with Lue as he looked for a coach, and believes the former Los Angeles Clippers assistant can help the Cavs rebound from a tough season. "Over the past several weeks, it became clear that Ty could play a key role in our teams future success," said Griffin. "Ty fits our culture and vision for the franchise. His successful experience as both a player and coach is going to help us tremendously. Tyronn Lue joining Coach Blatts staff is more than exciting to all of us here in Cleveland. The leadership and knowledge of Ty is going to be critically important as we move into a new era of competitive Cavaliers basketball." Yahoo! first reported Lues hiring. Lue was one of the finalists to get the Cleveland job before it went to Blatt, who signed a three-year contract with a fourth year club option on Friday. The 55-year-old Blatt has never coached in the NBA -- or the U.S. -- so bringing in a coach with Lues experience will help him and give the Cavs an insurance policy. "I could not be happier that Ty will be joining the Cavaliers coaching staff as my top assistant," Blatt said. "I look forward to leveraging all of his experiences and expertise into our teams development. "This is a character guy and winner himself who played and worked with some of the greatest talents and successful leaders in NBA history. I am thrilled to have him by my side as we get to work in Cleveland." The 37-year-old Lue played guard for 11 seasons with seven NBA teams. He won NBA titles as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers in 2000 and 2001. Lue spent the past five years working on Doc Rivers staff in Boston and Los Angeles and is regarded as one of the leagues rising young coaches. Lue thanked Rivers for his "deep support, mentorship and friendship" and "helping prepare me so well for this next step and challenge." Lue sees Cleveland as a great opportunity. "Through numerous discussions with David and Griff, I felt Cleveland is a great situation for me," he said. "I believe my background will help me play a key part in helping achieve the vision that the leadership of this franchise has for its team. I cant wait to get to work with Coach Blatt and our players." As the Cavs consider other candidates to join Blatts staff, they are finalizing plans for Thursdays draft. Cleveland has the No. 1 overall pick for the second year in a row and is expected to select either Duke forward Jabari Parker or Kansas forward Andrew Wiggins. Authentic Cheap Jerseys . The CFL club is making the move after holding its camp and regular-season practices at the University of Toronto campus in Mississauga, Ont. China Cheap Jerseys . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/ . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident.More than 4,100 people were arrested in co-ordinated raids across 11 different countries during Euro 2016 in one of the largest global police operations against illegal gambling in Asia. Nearly 4,000 raids were carried out in China, France, Greece, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam on illegal gambling dens as part of Operation SOGA VI - the sixth investigation into football gambling by Interpol, the organisation which facilitates cross-border police work.A second operation, called Aces, targeted illicit betting websites and call centre-type operations in Cambodia, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.More than US $10m was seized in the two operations, although Interpol estimates the illegal dens handled nearly $500m in bets during Euro 2016.Illegal gambling generates massive profits for organised crime networks which are often linked to corruption, human trafficking and money laundering, said Jim Anderson, the head of Interpols anti-corruption and financial crimes unit.The six SOGA operations have resulted in more than 12,500 arrests in total, the seizure of $40m in cash and the closure of more than 3,400 illegal gambling dens which handled almost $4.85 billion worth of bets. A cycle of money is transferring around the world according to crime agencies But as impressive as these numbers look, one of the worlds foremost experts on illegal betting and match-fixing is unconvinced that Interpols approach is working. Alfonso Boone Jersey Retro. nterpol has been co-ordinating anti-sport gambling operations in Asia for years now, always with big arrest and seizure figures of the easy-to-detect smaller street operators, said Chris Eaton, a former senior policeman from Australia who has since worked for Interpol, world footballs governing body FIFA and the International Centre for Sports Security in Qatar.The big organised online gambling operators turning over billions - often infiltrated if not controlled by criminals in safe-haven countries like the Philippines and Malaysia - escape this attention.These big international operators under quasi-legal cover are massively vulnerable to fraud and are the source of most of the cash that funds and inspires match-fixing.Small-scale and token police operations look good, but tend to enhance the mega illegal operators by cutting out the smaller ones. In this sense it is counter-intuitive.Only co-ordinated global government intervention will clean up gambling and save sport, and Interpol would be wiser to encourage this than play with the minor leagues of illegal gambling. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.