money earned so far this

in Einsteigerforum 17.01.2020 04:39
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals exercised a 2015 contract option for receiver A. Myron Pryor Jersey Retro .J. Green on Monday, letting them turn their focus to an extension for quarterback Andy Dalton. Green was the fourth overall pick in the 2011 draft and was entering the final season on his deal. The collective bargaining agreement allows teams to exercise a fifth-year option on players drafted in the top 10. The Bengals will have to pay him the average of the top 10 receivers in the NFL. Green has 3,833 yards receiving in his first three seasons, trailing only Randy Moss 4,163 yards in his first three seasons. He set club records with six 100-yard receiving games and five straight 100-yard games last season. He finished with 1,426 yards, trailing only Chad Johnsons club record of 1,440 yards. Bengals owner Mike Brown said at the NFLs annual meeting last month that he planned to exercise the fifth-year option on Green, which had to be done by the first week in May. "Its what is in the new CBA," Green said on Monday morning. "Theres nothing I can do about it." By exercising the option, Bengals can wait until after next season to talk to Green about a long-term deal. "Thats one thing I dont ever worry about, that business side," Green said. "I feel like my body of work speaks for itself. So whenever the time is right, it happens." Dalton was taken in the second round in 2011, so hes not subject to an option year. His deal expires after this season. Dalton said on Monday that the Bengals have talked to him about an extension, but nothing appears to be imminent. Authentic Cheap Jerseys . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Stan Olejniczak Jersey Retro .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/ . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. TORONTO -- Serena Williams insists its not as easy as it looks. The top-seeded American breezed to her third Rogers Cup title with a 6-2, 6-0 victory over unseeded Romanian Sorana Cirstea in Sundays final, giving Williams her eighth WTA title of the year and 54th of her career. She didnt drop a set all week at the $2.369-million tournament and lost only 22 games, almost half of which came against third-seed Agnieszka Radwanska in a semifinal match which proved to be the only real test for the world No. 1 in Toronto. With the absence of top-five players Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka, and the early exit of Wimbledon champ Marion Bartoli, all due to injury, Williamss path to the title was made considerably less obstructed. But with expectation comes pressure, and Williams proved more than up to the task. "No tournament is ever easy, especially being in the position I am in," said Williams. "The tournament starts and they expect you to win. And the tournament is like, youre going to be in the final and after your semifinal I want you to do this, and you have to do this and this press. Who knows if Ill even make it to the semifinals? "Its a lot of pressure. Its not easy." Williams says she likes where her game it as heading towards the U.S Open, where she is the defending champion, and shell look to use this victory as momentum this week in Cincinnati. Despite only having lost one match since March, a stunning early exit at Wimbledon, Williams says theres still room for improvement. "For me its always about constantly improving and never saying I did great and I can be satisfied," she said. "I did great (today), but what can I do better? What can I improve on? Thats what I always strive for. "When I get satisfied, and for a lot of players, the (playing) level goes down." Cirstea, meanwhile, had a breakthrough tournament, having ousted two former world No. 1s in Jelena Jankovic and Caroline Wozniacki before dethroning defending champion Petra Kvitova in the quarters, then fourth-seed Li Na of China in the semifinals. She was appearing in only her third WTA final and looking to build on her only title, won way back in 2008 at Tashkent. "For me its been a really positive week and Im going to take everything that well to the next tournament," said Cirstea. Cirstea showed her nerves from the opening game, double faulting the first point and again at 30-40 to give Williams an early break. Williams broke again for 3-0 after Cirstea sent a backhand wide. That prompted a visit from her Australian coach Darren Cahilll, who gave the 23-year-old a pep talk. Bill Kirchiro Jersey Retro. It appeared to work momentarily as Cirstea won four straight points to break back and held serve at 3-2 to get back in the match. But Williams quickly removed any chance of an upset, winning two straight games and acing a set point winner for 6-2. "The start was not as bad as the scored showed," said Cirstea. "The first three games I had really good chances so I could have been up three-love. Suddenly I found myself down three-love. I know the score seems quite tough but there were moments when I felt the match was closer than it seemed." With shouts of "Sorana" and "Serena" volleying back and forth around the stadium like tennis balls, splashes of Romanias blue, yellow and red could be seen dotting the almost-full Rexall Centre stands on a warm, sunny afternoon. "I was surprised to see how many Romanians there were out there and how many flags Ive seen," said Cirstea. "It was an incredible atmosphere and it made me feel like home when they were screaming, supporting me and saying positive things. Im looking forward to coming back here." The vocal contingent cheering on Cirstea didnt have much to go on in the second set. Williams broke out of the gate using her trademark power strokes to keep Cirstea running and ripped a 199 km/h ace to hold serve at 2-0. Cirstea, with her head hanging low, again called over Cahill for motivation, but it did little this time as Williams eased through the final four games and wrapped up the match in just over an hour. Williams gets $426,000 for the win while Cirstea will take home $213,000 -- almost half her prize money earned so far this year. Cirstea teared up during the trophy presentation and graciously expressed her admiration for Williams. "Usually Im quite emotional," said the Romanian. "Of course I was disapointed because I wanted to play better, so its mixed feelings out there. I think even if I won today I would still be crying." All three of Williamss Rogers Cup titles have come in Toronto, the first in 2001 before winning it again in 2011. She says she loves playing in this city because of the friends who come out to see her play. Local hip-hop star Drake, who was also present for her 2011 win, sat courtside and cheered on Williams. "Were really good friends," said Williams, "I was excited that he made it today." In the doubles final, Jankovic and Katarina Srebotnik of Slovenia won 5-7, 6-2, 10-6 over Anna-Lena Groenefeld of Germany and Czech Kveta Peschke. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.