are in the final group on Sunday. The second

in Einsteigerforum 17.01.2020 04:38
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

MONCTON, N. Troy Brown Jersey .B. -- Jurij Repe had a power-play goal 8:06 into the third period to lift the Saint John Sea Dogs to a 4-3 upset over the Moncton Wildcats on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Noah Zilbert tied the game 3-3 for Saint John (12-27-4) 6:15 into the third. It was his second of the night. Will Thompson also scored for the Sea Dogs, while Antoine Landry and Sebastien Auger split time in net. Landry got the start, making 12 saves on 13 shots in 30:56 of work. Auger stopped 30 of 32 shots in relief. Conor Garland scored all three goals for Moncton (23-21-2), while Alex Dubeau made 17 saves in net. The win moves Saint John into second last in the QMJHL, ahead of the idle Shawinigan Cataractes. The Wildcats sit 10th overall. --- MOOSHEADS 5 ISLANDERS 1 HALIFAX -- Darcy Ashley had a goal and two assists as the Mooseheads skated past Charlottetown. Philippe Gadoury, Brent Andrews and MacKenzie Weegar all scored as Halifax (28-16-1) reeled off three unanswered goals. Luca Ciampini opened the scoring in the first period. Zachary Fucale made 16 saves to earn the win in net. Alexandre Goulet was the lone scorer for the Islanders (17-23-5), while Eric Brassard stopped 43 shots. Michael Crabtree Jersey . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. Shaun Hill Jersey . Before that, Rousey needed a total 23 minutes and 26 seconds to take care of her last eight opponents - and one of those fights lasted 10 minutes and 58 seconds. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-trent-dilfer-jersey-large-1911f.html . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders.STATELINE, Nev. -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday. Roenick has a two-day total of 48 points in the modified Stableford scoring system with Pfeifer in second at 44 and former NFL quarterback Mark Rypien next at 43 at the Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. Sorenstam has 42 points and is tied for fourth place with 2011 champion Jack Wagner, the actor. Roenick has twice previously held the lead after two rounds and is hoping to break through after a third-place finish in 2011 and a fifth in 2009. Pfeifer, who was hurt by an IED explosion while on patrol in Iraq in 2007, is the sentimental favourite of the large galleries at the 25th anniversary event. "I hit the ball really strong," Roenick said after the rain-delayed finish. "I wanted to make sure I didnt make anyy mistakes. Bruce Armstrong Jersey. I had a short three-putt, unfortunately, but besides that, I hit the ball exactly where I want to hit it." Roenick, Rypien and Pfeifer are in the final group on Sunday. The second-to-last group will have Sorenstam, Wagner and Trent Dilfer, who is in sixth place with 41 points. The tournaments scoring system awards 10 points for a double-eagle, six for an eagle, three for a birdie, one for a par, zero points for a bogey and minus-2 for double bogey or worse. "Its truly spectacular to watch Chad Pfeifer strike the ball," Roenick continued about the fan favourite. "Theres no handicap in Chad. This guy is a true blue competitor." Sorenstam played more aggressively on Saturday and plans to come out strong Sunday. "I felt a lot better today, just standing on the first tee, I didnt feel as tight and as nervous," she said. "But the front nine, I must say it was probably one of the worst putting displays that I can recall, certainly the last six years." ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.