one guy ask if I want to comment to

in Einsteigerforum 17.01.2020 04:38
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

Pakistan triumphed over England by 75 runs in the first Investec Test at Lords, winning their first Test match outside of Asia for three years. Grizzlies Jerseys 2020 . But who were the standout performers? We picked out a player of the day at the end of each of the four days of the Test, with press-up supremo Misbah-ul-Haq and the two Lords 10-for takers - Chris Woakes and Yasir Shah - featuring.Click on the video above to watch the trios top performances, with a rundown below of why they were selected. DAY ONE - There was no looking past marvelous Misbahs efforts on the first day. Not only did the 42-year-old Pakistan skipper notch a hundred on his first visit to Lords, he also sparked a sparked a new celebration trend with his questionable press-ups. Over the past couple of days weve seen a press-up craze, but who is the press-up king? DAY TWO - Five out of the seven England wickets to fall on the second day were to leg-spinner Yasir, following his captain onto the Lords honours board despite very little assistance from the surface.DAY THREE - Anything you can do, I can do better... That was Woakes response on day three, following up his first innings six-for with five in the second, making him undroppable and giving him match figures of 11-102.DAY FOUR - It was leg-spin woe once again for England, as Yasir took 4-69 in the second innings to earn himself a Lords 10-for and his team a 75-run win to open the series. Watch England take on Pakistan in the second Investec Test at Old Trafford from 10am on Friday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: England slip to defeat Misbah, we salute you! Five Things: Lords Sky Cricket Podcast Vince Carter Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Michael Dickerson Jersey .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. https://www.cheapgrizzlies.com/534p-shane-battier-jersey-grizzlies.html . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him.With two days to go until Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, theres some trade speculation surrounding Jason Spezza and the Ottawa Senators. Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. The news comes amidst other reports that the Senators have been searching for a winger to play with him. However, general manager Bryan Murray says he has not talked about the 30-year-old centre. "I had one guy ask if I want to comment to quiet the rumours and I said, No. Im not going to ... The more I say about itt the more its going to be played over and over in the next couple of days," Murray told reporters in Vancouver, where the Senators beat the Canucks 4-2 in the Heritage Classic on Sunday. Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys. nbsp;"Ill just say we have not talked, at this point in time, about Jason Spezza." Spezza, who was named captain last fall after the departure of free agent Daniel Alfredsson, has one year remaining on his current deal which pays him $4 million next season - but with a $7 million cap hit. The team signed him to a seven-year, $49 million contract in 2007. He has 15 goals and 46 points in 56 games this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.