with a roster including current Kings fo

in Einsteigerforum 16.01.2020 04:14
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

Max Verstappen has received stinging criticism for the driving that ended in a collision with Kimi Raikkonen during the Hungarian GP on Sunday. Wayne Embry Jersey . But was he in the wrong? As the 18-year-old was attempting to defend fifth place from Raikkonen at turn two during the closing stages of the race, the Finn ended up clipping the Red Bull driver as he appeared to change direction more than once and damaged the front wing of his Ferrari.Was Verstappen at fault? And should he have been penalised for breaking the rules? Here, we take a look... What do the regulations say?The relevant article, 27.6, of the F1 sporting regulations states:More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. Any driver moving back towards the racing line, having earlier defended his position off-line, should leave at least one car width between his own car and the edge of the track on the approach to the corner.So was Verstappen in the wrong?Not according to his team. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner declared the teenagers driving as firm but fair and even Raikkonens Ferrari team-mate Sebastian Vettel only offered a mild rebuke while at the same time criticising the complicated rulings he believes are turning F1 into a laughing stock.Look, I think were here to race, said Vettel. One of Maxs strengths is that hes very aggressive, obviously sometimes you overstep the line but I am against the whole policy of penalties and very complicated ruling. I think its silly, I think people outside are laughing at us.For us its tricky because theres not much we can do. I think he will calm down, give him a bit of time. But its also one of his strong points - of course when you are behind him and hes moving here and there its not great, and Kimi is one of the fairest guys in the field but thats how it is sometimes. The race is long, the season is long so Im sure theyll meet again.What did Raikkonen think? Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was left frustrated after being unable to pass Max Verstappen who was defending aggressively during the Hungarian GP Raikkonen was deeply irritated by the incident and claimed Verstappen should have been penalised for his driving.Its pointless to have rules if they dont apply all the time, for all the people, he said, before adding: For me, he moved once right, I decided to go left but once the other guy moves back, I did everything I could to avoid any contact.Once I decided to go somewhere, you cannot just come there. It is good that I managed to somehow half-miss him.Its not my decision whether it was correct or not. Ive seen people penalised for much less.Im disappointed because I couldnt get past him and get to the rest, but the car was behaving well and we had good speed.And what about Verstappen?Verstappen does not think he did anything wrong, and was adamant post-race that he should not have been punished for his actions.I think everything was fair. I only moved once, the Red Bull driver told Sky Sports. It would be very strange if I would get penalised I think. I could see him coming, he was very optimistic to dive into the inside so I went to the inside and he had to break - he locked up and hit the rear of my car, or my tyre I dont know. That can happen.I was just doing my race. Red Bulls Max Verstappen claims hes not worried about comments about a possible double-move to prevent an overtake from Kimi Raikkonen in Hungary What do the pundits say?In his latest column for Sky Sports, Martin Brundle wrote:I have to admit, Maxs technique is too junior-formula for my liking. When hes defending, he tends to loiter in the middle of the track and then move to the side of the track where his opponent is attacking and cut them off. It all looks a little too late - and its asking for trouble. Theres absolutely no doubt in my mind that he will end up with some punctures and some spins with this technique.He was very lucky on Sunday that the contact with Raikkonens Ferrari wasnt more grievous but this style will hurt him soon and its clear the other drivers are becoming frustrated with it to the point that one of them will have him off to teach him a lesson. Its what a Mansell or a Senna used to do whenever they thought a young driver wasnt showing due respect. Max moves late, he moves fast and he moves frequently - we could argue all day whether he moved once, twice or even three times when he was defending against Kimi. He is rubbing up against the rules, damaging his own car and on the verge of coming into major grief with his peers.Dont miss the F1 Report: Hungarian GP review on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday as Marc Priestley and Ben Hunt join Natalie Pinkham in the studio to discuss the fallout from the Budapest race. Also See: Drivers hit out over F1 rules Lewis on title turning point Reggie Theus Jersey . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Tyus Edney Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/172b-bob-davies-jersey-kings.html . Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark.LOS ANGELES -- The puck was sitting underneath Sharks goalie Alex Stalock when Justin Williams whacked at his pads and the narrow space between them. Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Down 0-3 just a few days ago, the Kings squeezed through that minuscule opening and emerged in Game 7. Williams scored the go-ahead goal with 8:04 to play, and the Kings beat the Sharks 4-1 in Game 6 on Monday night, rallying all the way back from a daunting series deficit. Williams and Anze Kopitar each had two goals and an assist, and Jonathan Quick made 25 saves as the Kings became just the ninth team in NHL history to force a seventh game after losing the first three. "We certainly didnt want to go away quiet," Kopitar said. "Were only thinking about one more step now. Were going to have to play our best game of the series up there." Just three teams in NHL history have rallied from an 0-3 deficit to win a series, and Los Angeles has earned a shot to join them. The winner of the California rivals third playoff meeting in four years will face the top-seeded Anaheim Ducks in the second round. After watching three Kings goals and several violent scrums in the final minutes, Los Angeles fans roared with an intensity that likely hadnt been reached since the Kings Stanley Cup run two years ago, sending their team back to the Shark Tank on Wednesday night. A tie game turned when Williams whacked home Robyn Regehrs shot at Stalock, using the opportunistic scoring sense that has made the two-time Stanley Cup champion into a clutch playoff performer. "Maybe we got a break, maybe we didnt," Williams said. "But nobody blew the whistle." San Joses bench loudly protested the call, saying the puck should have been blown dead under Stalock, but it was upheld on video review. "We got cheated," McLellan said. "Simple as that. I was told that you could see the puck laying behind his feet the whole time." McLellan said the Sharks couldnt see the puck on video review. Kings coach Darryl Sutter thought replays showed the puck was loose. Kopitar followed with two goals 1:15 apart for the Kings, who have outscored San Jose 13-4 in the last three games after San Jose dominated the first three by a combined 17-8. Stalock stopped 26 shots in his first NHL playoff start, and James Sheppard scored on a double deflection in the second period for the spiraling Sharks. Jack Coleman Jersey. . After utterly dominating the first two games, San Jose has scored just one goal against Quick in the last 128:24 in the series. "In my mind, if it gets to Game 7, it doesnt matter how it gets there," Sharks forward Logan Couture said. "It gets there, and youre going for one game. We played all year for the home ice. Im sure our building is going to be loud. Weve got to turn this thing around and win that game." McLellan changed starting goalies after Stanley Cup winner Antti Niemi was pulled from each of the last two losses. McLellan took a risk on Stalock, whose NHL experience consists of 27 regular-season games and 57 minutes of scoreless relief in this series. Drew Doughty had two assists for Los Angeles, which lost the first three games of the series in discouraging fashion before rallying with resounding victories at home in Game 4 and at the Shark Tank in Game 5 on Saturday night. Doughty set up the Kings first goal with a sharp pass to Williams, who has four goals in the Kings last two home games. San Jose got a 5-on-3 advantage for 1:38 early in the second period, but the Kings killed it off. The Sharks finally tied it moments after a third fruitless power play when Sheppard deflected Justin Brauns slap shot out of midair and off Regehr. After Williams go-ahead score, Kopitar got loose on a 2-on-1 rush with Williams, who set him up perfectly. Kopitar added a power-play goal. The Philadelphia Flyers are one of the three teams to accomplish what the Kings hope to do, rallying from three games down to beat Boston in 2010 with a roster including current Kings forwards Jeff Carter and Mike Richards. The Sharks played without key defenceman Marc-Edouard Vlasic, who left Game 5 early with an upper-body injury. The Canadian Olympic gold medallist was replaced by Matt Irwin, while streaky forward Marty Havlat also was in San Joses lineup for the first time in the series, replacing Mike Brown. NOTES: Los Angeles lost D Willie Mitchell to an undisclosed injury during the second period. ... The Sharks hadnt changed their starting goalie during the playoffs since 2001, when Miikka Kiprusoff took over for Evgeni Nabokov during a series. ... Vlasic had played in all 84 possible playoff games since joining the Sharks for the 2006-07 season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.