#1

of an outing than maybe weve se

in Einsteigerforum 14.01.2020 04:46
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari announced his World Cup squad on Wednesday without any major surprises, choosing most of the players who won last years Confederations Cup. Sf Air Force 1 Mid Bianche . Scolaris 23-name list includes 16 players who were in the team that won last years warm-up tournament by beating world champion Spain in the final. It will be a squad inexperienced in World Cups, however, with only six players who featured in past tournaments. "We will have to pass our own experience to these players," said Scolari, who led Brazil to the 2002 World Cup title. The team will mix talented young stars such as Neymar and Oscar with more experienced players such as Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, David Luiz, Thiago Silva and Hulk. "We know that not everybody will agree with all the names, its normal," Scolari said. "But now that we have the 23 players, we would like to ask that our fans support all of them so together we can focus on our goal of winning the World Cup." The squad announcement was a high-profile event in Brazil, with television stations juggling their programing to broadcast it live. The Brazilian football federation said 870 journalists, many from overseas, were accredited for the event at a traditional concert house in Rio de Janeiro. The stage where Scolari spoke was set up in front of a Brazilian flag the size of a four-story building, according to the federation. "My childhood dream came true," Neymar said on social media site Instagram. "Today was one of the most anticipated days of my life. Its time to represent the entire country. Im completely moved, anxious and nervous. I want it to arrive soon." Five players from this years list were in the 2010 World Cup -- Cesar, Silva, Alves, Maicon and Ramires. Fred didnt make it to South Africa but was in the squad for the 2006 tournament in Germany. "I dont think this lack of World Cup experience will play a big part," Scolari said. "Our players have been gaining experience in their leagues in Europe and I dont think they will be affected by this too much, although in certain World Cup situations, having that experience would be important. But I fully trust these players." Veterans Kaka and Robinho -- the stars in the 2010 tournament -- still had hopes of playing in the tournament at home but were left off the list, as were former AC Milan forward Alexandre Pato and 34-year-old Ronaldinho, the 2002 world champion who missed out on his chance of making it to one last World Cup. Also missing were Atletico de Madrid defenders Miranda and Filipe Luis, as well as Liverpool midfielders Philippe Coutinho and Lucas Leiva. Paris Saint-Germain playmaker Lucas Moura, who played in the Confederations Cup, also was left out. Scolari had already confirmed nine players on the squad -- Luiz, Oscar, Ramires, Willian, Paulinho, Cesar, Silva, Fred and Neymar. He said there were only two spots remaining in the team, with the doubts related to the third goalkeeper and the fourth central defender, positions that were filled by Atletico Mineiro goalkeeper Victor and Napoli defender Henrique. "We know we have a big responsibility and we know that there are a lot of expectations," Fred said. "We have to turn that into motivation so we can go after this sixth world title." Seven alternates will be announced in the coming days. Brazils starting 11 in the World Cup will likely be the same that played in the Confederations Cup. Brazil has won 13 of its last 14 matches, the only loss coming in a friendly against Switzerland after the warm-up tournament. "Its important that today everybody can name most of the Brazilian starters," Scolari said. "We cant know for sure if we will use exactly the same team, it will depend on how these players will show up, but nine or 10 are certain to be in the starting lineup again." Brazil is in Group A with Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon. It will open against Croatia on June 12 in Sao Paulo. Air Force 1 Shell . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Air Force 1 Alte Special Field .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. http://www.airforce1outletitalia.it/scontate-air-force-1-alte-summaeverythang.html . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks.ST. LOUIS - So much is at stake and with an entire offseason to recover, Boston right-hander Clay Buchholz will make the Game 4 start on Sunday night. Hell be at less than full health, something with which hes become accustomed. "I dont think there is any risk there," said Buchholz. "My one thing that I have is to go and compete. Go out there for as long as John wants to leave me out there, and give the team a chance to win to the best of my ability." Buchholz had gaudy regular season numbers (16 starts - 12-1, 1.74, 1.025 WHIP) but he suffered through an injury-riddled campaign, missing exactly three months with a neck strain. He made four starts after his return on September 10 and in three postseason starts, hes recorded three no-decisions while posting a 5.40 ERA and 1.440 WHIP in 16 2/3 innings. Buchholz appears to tire relatively early in games, twice against the Tigers he couldnt get out of the sixth inning, and indications are hes experiencing tightness in his pitching shoulder. Buchholz promises to grind through. "Its going to be my first World Series experience being on the field, and I think that just the environment, the crowd, the adrenaline, thats going to help me out, too," he said. The 29-year-old has undergone rigorous treatment to prepare for Sunday night. Buchholz has been careful about his use of pain medication in the wake of a bout of esophagitis that put him in hospital last season. "I stayed away from the stuff that, the really stronng anti-inflammatories," said Buchholz. Air Force 1 Alte Bianche. "Basically been on the same stuff since the first time during the season, whenever I went on the disabled list." Buchholzs problems of late have started around the 75-pitch mark. He will be watched closely by Bostons coaching staff. Left-hander Felix Doubront and right-hander Ryan Dempster, both starters during the regular season, would be available to work multiple innings if Buchholz needs the support. "We go into (Sunday) thinking that hes going to give us what hes been in the postseason," said Red Sox manager John Farrell. "That might be a little bit shorter of an outing than maybe weve seen back in April and May. But hes also been very effective and were fully anticipating that to be the case (Sunday.)" Itll be a fine balance for Buchholz, who will have to make an honest determination about the state of his arm on an inning-by-inning basis. "Being at this level, especially on this stage, its tough to take yourself out of a game. Ive never done that before," he said. "But with this scenario thats going on right now, Im going to tell them the truth. Its not going to be one of times where you might be feeling tired but still telling everybody that youre good to go. Like I said, Im going to compete and give my team the best chance of winning that I can and if something does come up that Im feeling a little rundown, then, yeah, thats something that Ill let them know." ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher
0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Vana
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1590 Themen und 3816 Beiträge.