After checking with the jogger

in Einsteigerforum 13.01.2020 04:34
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

SPOKANE, Wash. DeForest Buckner Super Bowl Jersey . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Gropps goal 4:16 into OT lifted Seattle (26-14-5) to its fourth straight win and one point ahead of the Chiefs (26-13-4) for fourth place in the Western Conference. Taran Kozun finished with 28 saves for the Thunderbirds, while at the other end of the ice Eric Williams stopped 22 shots. Both teams had plenty of power-play chances to score. Seattle went scoreless on five opportunities, while Spokane whiffed on four. --- TIGERS 2 HURRICANES 1 LETHBRIDGE, Alta. -- Medicine Hat scored two goals in a 17-second span to edge the league-worst Hurricanes. Cole Sanford and Curtis Valk had a pair of quick goals in the second period for the Tigers (25-15-3). Macoy Erkamps gave the Hurricanes (9-33-5) a 1-0 lead late in the first and Jonny Hogue kept the game from becoming a blowout with 40 saves. Marek Langhamer was far less busy in the Tigers net, stopping just 13 shots. George Kittle Super Bowl Jersey . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Jeff Wilson Super Bowl Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Joe-Montana-49ers-Jersey/ .cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a man whos spent most of his career on highlight reels and a goalie actually "reaching back" for a save.MONTREAL -- Carey Price can relax -- his Labrador retrievers are back home. The Montreal Canadiens goaltenders dogs Motty ("short for Mozart") and Duke got loose overnight. But, after word went out on Twitter, both were found and returned Monday morning. "I was preoccupied and they snuck out the garage doors," Price said. "They turned up this morning. "Its not the first time and its probably not the last time." The dogs were found by John Mastromonaco, who happened to be listening to TSN 690 in Montreal on Monday morning and heard an item about the missing dogs. "When I left the house at 6:15 a.m., I heard that Carey Price lost his dogs in Candiac, he lost his two labs," Mastromonaco told The Canadian Press. "Almost at the same time, I see this jogger with two Labradors following him, but the dogs didnt look like they were with him." After checking with the jogger, Mastromonaco realized hed happened on the goaltenders dogs. Candiac is a suburb south of Montreal. After trying to reach Price through the radio station, Mastromonaco said he called the number on the dog tag, which happened to be Prices wife. She directed him to the couples home where Price answered the door and gave him an autographed stick. "He just said thank you very much, I apppreciate it, heres a stick," said Mastromonaco, a Habs fan. Nick Mullens Super Bowl Jersey. "I said thank you very much (to Price) and said good luck on Tuesday." Price said he had just woken up when the dogs were returned. "We didnt chat a lot," he said. "I was kind of groggy. "I was still trying to sleep. I probably didnt go to sleep until about two. I woke up, I was like ugh. Threw my bathrobe on. I was probably quite the sight to see." It was around midnight that Price tweeted that the dogs were missing. "Actually it was my wife that suggested it," he said of the tweet. "It was actually a good idea. Shes smarter than me. "I think its good karma because I picked up a dog four or five months ago and returned it to the owner. What goes around, comes around." Both starting goalies in the Montreal-Boston playoff series lost sleep on the same night. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rasks girlfriend gave birth to a daughter either late Sunday or early Monday. "Thats great for Tuukka," said Price. "Obviously, a child birth is a big time in your life. Thats really good news actually, I didnt know." The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between the Canadiens and Bruins is tied 1-1 with Game 3 set for Tuesday night at the Bell Centre. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.