reau, the sports longtime record-keepe

in Einsteigerforum 10.01.2020 04:58
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

The Winnipeg Jets will be without the services of defenceman Zach Bogosian for the immediate future. Adidas NMD Mens Australia . The team had already announced that he would be unavailable for Sunday nights game against the Minnesota Wild, but his status has now been downgraded to "week-to-week." "He has a moderate groin strain and so hes more week-to-week right now," Jets coach Claude Noel told reporters on Sunday morning. "Thats pretty much where hes at. How many weeks? Well just deal with week-to-week. We have to see how it progresses and stuff like that." The 23-year-old Bogosian exited Friday nights win over the Philadelphia Flyers early after incurring the injury. In 21 games this season, the Massena, New York native has one goal and three assists and is a plus-eight. Nike Air Force 1 Black Australia . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. Air Max 97 Womens Sale Australia .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/yeezy-boost-350-V2-clearance.html . PAUL, Minn.Yu Darvishs recent no-hit bid now officially ended in the seventh inning, not the ninth. Major League Baseball overturned a disputed scoring decision from Friday nights game between the Texas Rangers and Red Sox. Acting on an appeal by Boston slugger David Ortiz, MLB changed an error in the seventh to a single on a high fly that dropped untouched between fielders. Ortiz said Wednesday that he wouldnt have appealed the play if it had been a no-hitter. Darvish had a perfect-game bid going until the ruling that attracted attention all across the majors. With Darvishs no-hit bid intact, Ortiz grounded a two-out single in the ninth inning. "I complain about (it) because it was going to be a second hit, but that was going to be the only hit of the game, I wouldnt bring it up," Ortiz said. The pitcher wasnt concerned about the change. "We won that game," Darvish said through a translator. "Whether it was a one-hitter or two-hitter, we won the game. Thats something that happened in the past. The only thing I care about is the win." MLB confirmed the scoring change Wednesday. But, as is routine on the numerous scoring appeals each week, the league didnt provide an explanation for the reversal. Veteran outfielder Alex Rios and 20-year-old second baseman Rougned Odour, playing his second major league game, both were in position to catch the popup in the seventh. Instead, Rios suddenly slowed and Odor made a late lunge. The ball fell to the ground untouched between them. "Of course it was an error," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "Its an error. Its an out. Its not a ball that somebody (dived) for and missed. Thats an out. It was misplayed so its an out." Ortiz obviously felt differently about the decision. "Its a play that everybody knnows once they saw it," he said. Balenciaga Triple s Australia. "The whole controversy started when they figured he was about to pitch a no-hitter. Its not the first time weve seen that play." Red Sox manager John Farrell sided with his player. "I thought it was a hit in the moment and upon further review obviously they change it, so in the end I think the right call has been made," he said. Official scorer Steve Weller, in his 20th season working MLB games, charged Rios with an error. While that ended a perfect game, Darvishs no-hit bid was still intact. Weller made a judgment call that Rios, with normal effort, could have made a routine catch. "I dont think theres a lot of argument about that," Weller told a pool reporter after the game. Even Ortiz acknowledged that the ball should have been caught. Rios also didnt dispute the error. Weller watched numerous replays and conferred with Elias Sports Bureau, the sports longtime record-keeper. He cited MLB rules that a ball doesnt have to be touched to be an error. If a fly ball drops to the ground, the official scorer can charge an error if, in his judgment, the outfielder "making ordinary effort would have caught" it. Once Ortiz got the single in the ninth, the slugger decided to appeal the play in the seventh. Darvish, who had his scheduled start on Wednesday pushed back to Friday, even joked about the incident. "If that error, or the error that became a hit in the seventh inning, if that would have been decided a hit during the game I would probably have to pitch today," he said. "So it would probably help my career not to throw that many pitches if it had been decided during the game." He then jokingly thanked Big Papi. "I wanted to appreciate Ortiz," he said with a laugh. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.