Sunday’s game between the Jets and Giants featured

in Einsteigerforum 10.01.2020 03:12
von liny195 | 11 Beiträge

two of the more turnover-prone quarterbacks in the league.Giants rookie Daniel Jones had 16 turnovers in his first eight NFL games and Sam Darnold had 10 giveaways in the five games he’s played for the Jets this year Daniel Jones Jersey Draft , but the two players only combined for one turnover during the game. It came when Jets safety Jamal Adams ripped the ball from Jones like he was a baby holding candy before running for a third quarter touchdown.It was Darnold’s first turnover-free outing since Week One and he said it was “huge” to have that kind of game in the 34-27 win.“I think for me I was just really in control out there,” Darnold said in his postgame press conference. “I think I did a lot better job of just controlling myself, making sure that I wasn’t doing too much but I was also doing things that were in my control and staying with myself, I think Daniel Jones NFL Jersey , is the best way to say it. Not turning the ball over, not having a ton of negative plays, that’s really good for us.”Darnold echoed Adams after the game when it came to not counting out a potential playoff run, which remains a longer shot than finding further growth from the 2018 first-round pick after a rough start to his sophomore season. As the Giants continue to ponder Life After Eli (a series with more seasons than anyone may have expected) Daniel Jones NFL Draft , they’re going to spend some time this week with another possible replacement.According to Dan Hope of the Ohio State website ElevenWarriors.com, quarterback Dwayne Haskins will visit the Giants this week, after previous meetings to Washington and Denver.It’s a bit of a hometown trip for Haskins, who grew up in nearby Highland Park Daniel Jones Buffalo Bills Jersey , N.J., and he’s made no secret of how happy it would make him to return home.The Giants met with him after his Pro Day workout as part of their evaluation.But with reports that Haskins stock may be slipping, it will be interesting to see if that holds. The Giants pick sixth and 17th overall, and the conventional wisdom seems to be that the first of those picks will be on a defensive player. If they try to wait for 17 Color Rush Daniel Jones Jersey , other quarterback-needy teams will be stacked in front of them (including Denver at 10 and Washington at 15), which could make it harder to land either Haskins or another quarterback.

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1776 Themen und 4209 Beiträge.