2012 British Open winner, missed the cut by a stroke. Horsch

in Einsteigerforum 08.01.2020 04:36
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

ANAHEIM, Calif. Mike Scott Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks prospect Stefan Noesen is out for the season with torn ligaments in his left knee. The Ducks announced on Monday that Noesen will miss the season. Anaheim acquired Noesen from the Ottawa Senators last summer along with forward Jakob Silfverberg in a trade for high-scoring forward Bobby Ryan. The 20-year-old Noesen was a first-round pick by Ottawa in 2011. The Texas native was expected to start with the Ducks AHL affiliate in Norfolk this season. Noesen was on crutches at Honda Center on Sunday night with an immobilizing brace on his knee. Anaheim also recalled right wing Devante Smith-Pelly from Norfolk on Monday. The 21-year-old Smith-Pelly has played 56 games with Anaheim over the past two seasons. The Ducks are 4-1, matching the best start in team history. Cionel Perez Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. Jeff Kent Jersey .J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-rogelio-armenteros-jersey-large-1586y.html . Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win.AVONDALE, La. -- When Ben Martin played junior golf, his father, Jim, would tell him that his demeanour should be the same every time he walked off a green, whether he made birdie or double bogey. That might explain why Martin seemed so calm when his game briefly unraveled Friday in the middle of the second round of the Zurich Classic, and why he righted himself quickly enough to post the best two-round score ever at TPC Louisiana. Martin, who shot a course-record 62 on Thursday, shook off his first bogey and double bogey of the tournament to finish with a 67 on Friday, putting him at 15 under -- three shots ahead of closest pursuer Andrew Svoboda. If the 26-year-old Martin can continue to show that type of composure, he might capture his first PGA Tour victory. "Thats my personality in general. Sometimes my wife gets mad at me because I dont get excited about anything," Martin said. "And then I dont get down too much, either. Thats golf. You cant expect to shoot 62 every day." Svoboda followed his opening 64 with a 68. Robert Streb (66) and Sueng-Yul Noh (68) were tied for third at 11 under. Erik Compton also shot a 68 and was at 10 under, a score that keeps the two-time heart transplant recipient in contention for his maiden PGA Tour triumph. Tied with Compton for fifth was Peter Hanson, who shot 69, four shots off the pace of his strong opening round. Keegan Bradley (66), Jeff Overton (68) and Charley Hoffman (67) were 9 under. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., is tied for 12th and eight shots back after shooting a 68. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., meanwhile is in a tie for 67th after shooting 71. The tournament record score at TPC Louisiana-- which is hosting New Orleans PGA Tour event for the ninth time -- is 20 under, set last year by Billy Horschel. For a while, it looked as if Martin might match that in the second round. Starting the day on the 10th hole, Martin hit an 8-iron 160 yards to a foot to set up his first birdie. On the par-5 11th, he used a 54-degree sand wedge to chip in from nearly 58 feet, one day after he chipped in with the same club from 55 feet on 17. He then sank a 7-foot putt for birdie on 13. Martin said his hot start was cooled off, aalmost poetically, by the sound of ice being poured into a cooler in one of the VIP suites overlooking the par-3 17th hole. Lance Berkman Jersey. It forced him to back away from a putt attempt, and he wound up three-putting. Then he proceeded to hit his drive into water to the right of the 18th fairway, and three-putted for a double bogey. Yet, as he walked off the green, he smiled slightly and proceeded calmly and purposefully to the first tee, where he made the first of four birdies on his second nine. Thats the kind of composure Martins wife, Kelly, has come to know well. "When he comes off the course, you wouldnt know if he shot 10 under or 10 over," she said. Svoboda, who will tee off with the final group for the first time in a PGA Tour event, continued to be pleased with his putting, which he credited in part to a new putter with a shaft bent to 71 degrees and grooves on the face. "Im hitting the ball great and Im putting really well," said Svoboda, whose highlights included a 40-yard bunker shot to set up a 12-foot birdie putt on the par-5 second hole. He didnt have a single bogey in the tournament until his final hole of the day, when he three-putted the par-3 ninth. "I hit a bad second putt there," he said of his miss from 6 feet. "But I dug pretty hard today. I played really well, so Im pretty happy." DIVOTS: The cut line was 2 under, and 84 players made it to the weekend, with a couple players -- such as Max Homa and Kevin Tway, making birdie putts on their final shots to sneak in. Those putts should be worth no less than $11,600, tournament officials said, and possibly much more. ... Ernie Els, the 2012 British Open winner, missed the cut by a stroke. Horschel missed by two strokes, marking the fourth time he has missed the cut in his last eight starts. ... David Duval was tied for 12th at 7 under. ... The 36-hole tournament record belongs to Scott Verplank, a 16-under 128 at English Turn in 2003. The now-previous 36-hole tournament record of 12-under 132 at TPC Louisiana belonged to three players: Lucas Glover (2013) Jason Dufner (2012) and Jason Bohn (2010). ... The weather for the second round was mostly cloudy, 82 degrees, with wind of 6 to 12 mph. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.