Sock Rock all over again. I think in Can

in Einsteigerforum 07.01.2020 04:25
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Curry Shoes Sale .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Watch the Rockets vs. Bulls live tonight on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Something has to give when the Rockets pay a visit to the Bulls Thursday night at the United Center. The Rockets opened a tough three-game road trip with Tuesdays 106-98 loss at Oklahoma City, as James Harden netted 28 points and Chandler Parsons added 19. Dwight Howard was limited to nine points and grabbed 10 rebounds for Houston, which had a five-game winning streak stopped and fell to 18-13 on the road. The Rockets missed several opportunities to keep their winning streak intact. "We missed 15 layups out there," said Houston head coach Kevin McHale. "We went in there soft tonight. We didnt attack the rim." The Rockets are fourth in the Western Conference standings, one game behind the Los Angeles Clippers and four off the top seed. Houston will close the trip Sunday afternoon in Miami. Meanwhile, the Bulls will continue their quest for a playoff spot and a six- game homestand versus the Rockets. Chicago has alternated results in the last six games and dropped to 1-2 on the stay with Tuesdays 104-96 loss to San Antonio. Chicago was down 38-14 after the first quarter and a second-half surge fell short. "Theres nothing to take (from a game) when you get down by 30 and then make a run at the end. Weve got to get it figured out," Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau said. D.J. Augustin and Jimmy Butler scored 24 and 23 points, respectively, while Joakim Noah rounded out the double-digit scorers with 13 points to go along with eight rebounds, seven assists and two blocks. The Bulls shot 42.7 percent and committed 14 turnovers. The Bulls have a 19-12 record as the host and are fourth in the East standings, 1 1/2 games behind the Toronto Raptors. They still have Sacramento and Oklahoma City slated to visit the United Center. Chicago suffered a 109-94 loss at Houston on Dec. 18 and was led by Butlers 20 points. Howard had 23 points in that one and both Harden and Parsons ended with 19 for the Rockets, who have won four in a row in this series. Houston is 7-3 in the last 10 trips to the Windy City. Air Max 87 Sale .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Adidas Superstar Sale .com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs. https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/kawhi-leonard-shoes-sale/ . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss.Danny Wright: Youre a stylish guy, what is your favourite NHL jersey design?Ron Duguay: Wow. Probably because I have a connection to New York it has to be that New York Rangers jersey. I like all original six… but I have to say the New York Rangers jersey. #495492945 / gettyimages.com DW: What was the greatest highlight in your NHL playing career?RD: Every players goal is to win a Stanley Cup. I made it to the finals once playing with the New York Rangers against the Montreal Canadiens. It was a combination of playing with the Rangers, playing against Montreal because I grew up watching Montreal, and being in a finals. Just that whole series, for me its more of a team goal rather than individual goals. Ive scored 40 goals which was great, Ive had some 30 goal seasons, all that was fun, but theres nothing like sharing something you do as a team. We beat the Islanders in 79, at Madison Square Gardens in Game 6. That was a big upset. That whole two weeks in New York City… it doesnt get much better than that. Madison Square Garden rocks, and I havent heard it like that since, even this past year with the Rangers in the playoffs, it was never as loud as what we went through in 1979. For me I just love being able to do something as a team and share it with teammates.DW: If you could steal the talent from one current NHL player, whom would you choose?RD: Probably Sidney Crosby, the obvious choice. Not only do I like his skill level, but also I like his compete level. Hes consistent, rarely are you going to see Sidney Crosby have a night off. A lot of it has to do with his dedication, and hes very strong and very fit, so he can perform hard. I like to be noticeable on the ice, and hes noticeable in the way he competes and plays hard. I love Sidney Crosby as a player. #490107173 / gettyimages.com DW: Speaking of being noticeable on the ice, during your playing days your long curly hair, which would blow behind you as you skated, was pretty noticeable. What I have here are pictures of famous athlete hairstyles – and I know you judged the 1980 Miss Universe Pageant so Im aware youre a good judge…RD: Of women…DW: (laughter) Were going to turn the judgment to hair, and ask you to grade these athletes hairstyles with either an A, B, C, D or F, and tell us why you gave them that grade.RD: Okay.DW: First, weve got Troy Polamalu. #72155695 / gettyimages.com RD: Yes, thats an F. Thats way too long. He looks like a sheepdog.DW: Coco Crisp. #113510047 / gettyimages.com RD: Coco, I would give him a B. I love curly hair, I sort of had an Afro myself back in the 1970s. Thats not a great Afro, but Ill give him a B. Hes got it groomed nicely.DW: Clay Matthews with the headbanger look. #133312791 / gettyimages.com RD: Ive never liked that look. Its too scruffy; I like to be a little more polished, so Im going to give him a C because I would never wear my hair that way.DW: Dennis Rodman. #51975870 / gettyimages.com RD: Pass (laughter). Yes, if youre looking to grab some attention, thats what you do to your head. Would I ever do that to my hair, no! So he gets another F.DW: Lanny McDonald. Were looking at the moustache here more than anything else. #53266895 / gettyimages.com RD: Right. Again, I like something thats groomed… that, its overgrown. For Lanny it fit him well. It was a good, different look for him and he stood out. But its not something that I ever thought, “oh I want one of those.” I have to give him a C.DW: Mark Davis, hes the Raiders Principal Owner. #452090749 / gettyimages.com RD: Umm, Im just trying to think what kind of bowl he used to cut that hair. I dont want to be rude, but thats awful. Theres no way he went to a stylist for that haircut. That was for sure done at home. Hes doing the best with what he has, but I know he can do better than that, so Ill give him a D.DW: With Dumb and Dumber To coming out his haircut reminds me of Lloyd, Jim Carreys characters haircut. RD: Definitely.DW: Patrick Kane, the playoff mullet. (Image Courtesy of CBS Sports)RD: That looks come and gone. Because hes a decent looking guy I think he can get away withh it. Wholesale Shoes Nike. The mullets not too long, I prefer my hair long in the back so I understand what hes doing, its just that its out of proportion from the top to the back. I certainly wouldnt be doing that look now, so Id give him a C.DW: Okay.RD: I havent seen an A yet!DW: How ‘bout this, Carlos Valderrama. #79041600 / gettyimages.com RD: Ya, Carlos. Again I like the curly hair, but theres the wow and then theres the crazy. Actually, I dont mind the colour of his hair, because I like the lighter, blondish colour. Would I do that look? Maybe for a week, so Im going to give him a B for that.DW: Andre Agassi. #51040978 / gettyimages.com RD: The ultimate mullet. In fact, people say that was a wig. At the time it was fine, because mullets were in, and he was a tennis player so it was acceptable. I would probably have given him a B for that look.DW: And finally, Jaromir Jagr. #228184 / gettyimages.com RD: Jagr, umm… ya, thats a real bad mullet. Like, really bad! People stopped making fun of me when he came around. They really did.DW: He out-did you I guess?RD: Ya. His was so bad that they just stopped on me and concentrated on him. I want to thank him for that, so Im actually going to give him a B just to thank him for having a bad mullet. (Image Courtesy of Greatest Hockey Legends)DW: No A grades in the group, youre a tough critic.RD: Yup, no As. Nothing.DW: You were in some pretty fantastic commercials back in your playing days; what was your favourite endorsement to be apart of?RD: Well, I did Sasson Jeans. And because I wasnt by myself, I was with a group of my teammates we had a blast shooting it. And the attention we got from it, people either loved it or hated it. Most people love it, and I still hear it today so, it would have to be “Ou la la, Sasson.”DW: You guest starred on Beverly Hills 90210, what was it like to guest star on such a big show of the time?RD: I did it with Cam Neely, and they kept us in our comfort zone on the ice and in a scrimmage or game. We just had a couple lines, so because I liked the entertainment business I was happy to be there. They didnt give us too much to do… it was easy. I enjoyed it; I wanted more, they didnt give me enough!DW: If you could choose one show to guests star on – what would you choose?RD: King of Queens. Absolutely. I love King of Queens. I love comedy, and theres certain guys you just look at them and they make you laugh, and Kevin James just makes me laugh. I have not met him; I would love to meet him. I would love to sit downstairs with him and the crew while theyre watching a game or discussing something, because theyre all freaking losers (laughs). It would definitely be King of Queens.DW: If you were a WWE wrestler, Hockey Sock Rock would be your entrance music?RD: That would work.DW: How did that song come about?RD: Canadian actor Alan Thicke put Hockey Sock Rock together. Basically, the reason he wanted to do it was to raise money for diabetes. I think his sons a diabetic, is it Robin, or possibly his oldest? One of his boys is diabetic. He wanted to raise awareness and raise money. We didnt have a gold record, but I think we had a bronze in Canada. The idea was just raise money for charity. Id love to revisit that and do it again. It was a lot of fun, and this was in 82 I think. Can you imagine nowadays in the studio with the way we do videos? And I would design all the clothes (laughs). The audio would be great, and I think we would be able to pull it off. I dont know why they havent resurrected that thing, do the Hockey Sock Rock all over again. I think in Canada it would be a hit! #495520355 / gettyimages.com DW: I think so too; we need to make that happen!RD: Ya.DW: Go out on a limb and make a crazy prediction about this NHL season.RD: Im going to take the Islanders. I predicted they were going to make the playoffs, but Ive been quiet about saying that. I said that theyre going to be real close to the Rangers. So ya, Im going to say the Islanders are going to make the playoffs.DW: Can you still go BarDown?RD: Yes. When I shoot I aim to shoot high now, because most goaltenders go down. So ya, bar down… Im shooting top shelf. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.