third in the NL with 21 home runs. He said he ca

in Einsteigerforum 06.01.2020 04:27
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- A person familiar with the negotiations says the Cleveland Indians are close to signing free-agent outfielder David Murphy to two-year contract. Balenciaga Sandals Sale . Murphy, who spent the past seven seasons with the Texas Rangers, must pass a physical before the deal can be completed, the person told The Associated Press on Tuesday night. The person, speaking on condition of anonymity because the sides only had a preliminary agreement, said Murphy will have his medical exam later this week. Murphy batted a career-low .220 with 13 homers and 45 RBIs in 142 games last season. A left-handed hitter with a .275 career average, Murphy can play all three outfield positions. The 32-year-old played 128 games in left field last season, recording 10 assists with just two errors. The Dallas Morning News and FOXsports.com reported Murphys potential deal earlier on Tuesday. With the Indians, Murphy would likely platoon in right field with Drew Stubbs, who is eligible for arbitration, or Ryan Raburn. Wholesale Balenciaga Speed Trainer . No pretty goals on this night, just get to the front of the net and fight for a chance. Balenciaga Shoes Wholesale China . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. http://www.balenciagacheapshoes.com/ .The Ottawa Senators winger was relegated to a corner seat in the locker-room to allow Daniel Alfredsson to return to his regular stall one last time.DENVER -- Major league batting leader Troy Tulowitzki has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Colorado Rockies because of a left hip flexor strain. The 29-year-old All-Star shortstop was hurt while running out a grounder at Pittsburgh on Saturday night. He was held out of the next two games before being placed on the disabled list, retroactive to Sunday. This is Tulowitzkis first trip to the disabled list this season but he has taken days off to rest his chronically tight legs. The leg issues date to 2008 when he tore the left quadriceps tendon. "That 08 injury really put me behind the eight-ball because when you completely tear a muscle, it never gets the same again," he said. "All the other muscles have to help support. I knew it was going to be a long road back from that injury. "I didnt know to the extent, but here we are six years later and its still giving me issues." Head trainer Keith Dugger said this latest injury is directly related to that tear. "He kind of tweaked the scar tissue around there and that little muscle on the side," Dugger said. "When you tear old scar (tissue) its never as bad as tearing a new muscle. Its a small strain. Its not healthy tissue that he tweaked." During the last off-season, Tulowitzki incorporated an extensive stretching regimen to help keep him on the field. Balenciaga Triple S Cheap. . He has continued the routine during the season, and he and manager Walt Weiss credit it as a reason he missed just six games before being injured again on Saturday. "Hes been able to stay healthy, and a big reason being the work he puts in every day," Weiss said. "He goes through a very tedious routine every day to warm up his legs and get ready to compete every night. The fact that he is so disciplined and never wavers from his pregame routine is one of the reasons why he has been able to stay relatively healthy." Tulowitzki is hitting .340 and is third in the NL with 21 home runs. He said he can continue to play at that high level when he returns to the lineup. "One thing I dont lack is confidence," he said. "When Im back Ill be a confident player out there, but to be a confident player you need to be confident in your body, so I have to be healthy before I come back. "Im not going to rush this thing, especially with where were at, theres no need to rush. I need to be 100 per cent." Left-hander Yohan Flande was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs and was to start Tuesday nights game against Washington. Flande was 0-2 with a 7.36 ERA in three starts before being optioned to Colorado Springs on July 7. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.