y day on your body. Im not 100 per cent on my gam

in Einsteigerforum 04.01.2020 03:27
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Scott Brosius Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to press on amidst the on-going controversy with owner Donald Sterling Tuesday night when their series with the Golden State Warriors returns to the Staples Center tied 2-2. After Sterling was allegedly caught on tape making hideous racially insensitive remarks, he did not attend Game 4s loss at Oracle Arena. You can see the action live on TSN2 at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Commissioner Adam Silver will have a 2 p.m. ET press conference Tuesday afternoon, where its expected he will make some announcement about Sterlings punishment. The team has taken the high road to this point, allowing head coach Doc Rivers to speak on the teams behalf. "We are all trying to figure out everything as it goes and just do our best and we hope that it is the right answer," Rivers said in a statement. "Im still going to do my best and do what I think is best for the team and for everybody in this case. It is very difficult because there are so many emotions in this. This is a very emotional subject, this is personal." The Clippers players staged a silent protest prior to tip-off Sunday by wearing their pregame shirts inside-out with the teams logo out of sight. They wore black arm or wrist bands and black socks but appeared stuck in warmup mode when the game got underway. The Warriors blew out the Clippers in Sundays Game 4, 118-97. "Its my job as a coach to get them ready and I just didnt feel like I did the right stuff," said Rivers. "I gotta do a better job. Whatever the distractions, whatever, I gotta do a better job. I didnt do my job tonight. I take that personally." Stephen Curry jumped out to a fast start in Game 4 and the Warriors shot 55 percent from the field in rolling to the win. Curry finished with 33 points, seven assists and seven rebounds, while Andre Iguodala netted 22 points for the Warriors, who had dropped back-to-back games after stealing the opener in LA. Klay Thompson, David Lee and Harrison Barnes all finished with 15 points. Curry raced out with 17 points in the first 8:30, hitting all five of his 3- point attempts as the Warriors opened a 20-point lead in the first quarter. "We tried to come out with a sense of urgency. Thats been a big problem in the first three games," said Curry. "As a team we havent started games off well and theyve gotten a double-digit lead each first quarter. So we moved the ball well, guys set great screens and we executed at a higher pace. When we do that, were tough to guard." Warriors head coach Mark Jackson inserted Draymond Green into the starting lineup in place of Jermaine ONeal. Green only finished with four points, but Golden State got the victory. The Clippers pulled within nine in the fourth but did not climb out of the mammoth hole. Jamal Crawford and Blake Griffin led the club with 26 and 21 points, respectively. Chris Paul finished with 16 points, followed by 12 from J.J. Redick and 10 out of Matt Barnes. By Tuesdays tip, the Clippers should know the fate of Sterling and hopefully will get closer to closure. Either way, the series must go on. "I just believe when the game starts, the game starts and nobody cares anymore," Rivers said following the loss. "Golden State surely didnt care." Game 6 will be Thursday night back at Oracle Arena. Cheap Custom Yankees Jersey . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. Babe Ruth Jersey .com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-johnny-damon-jersey-large-454i.html . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists.EASTBOURNE, England -- Former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Ekaterina Makarova headed in different directions in the Aegon International quarterfinals on Thursday. Wozniacki, champion in 2009, held off a strong challenge from Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-2. Makarova, the 2010 champ from Russia, fell to fifth seed Angelique Kerber 6-2, 6-1, with the German avenging her second-round defeat to Makarova last year. Meanwhile, 2011 Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova withdrew with a right hamstring injury but expects to play in Wimbledon next week. Wozniacki and Giorgi were interrupted in the second set when a spectator was removed from the stands on a stretcher as Giorgi led 4-3 on serve. When play resumed, Giorgi failed to win a break point to lead 5-3 and Wozniacki went on to win three straight games to level at one-set all. Wozniacki remained under pressure in the final set, fighting off two break points before breaking to lead 2-1. A double-fault at 4-2 left Wozniacki serving for victory, and in sight of her first title since October. "It feels good," Wozniacki said of her win. "Game feels in really good shape. Camila played really well. I really had to be focused out there." Kerber fought off four break points just to hold for 1-1 before taking charge against Makarova, breaking twice to take the set. In the second set, she needed four break points to win the first game before once more dominating Makarova. "It was not as easy as the score said, because there were tough rallies," Kerber said. "Shes a ggreat player on grass, so I was just focusing on me, trying to be aggressive and take my chances. Giancarlo Stanton Jersey. I did a good job." Kvitovas withdrawal gave British wild card Heather Watson a walkover into the semifinals. Watson will meet Madison Keys, who beat fellow American Lauren Davis, a qualifier, 6-2, 6-1. Wozniacki faces Kerber. Mens top seed Richard Gasquet also reached the semis, beating Slovak Martin Klizan 6-3, 6-4. It is his third semifinal of the year and comes after he was sidelined for more than three months with a back injury. The Frenchman, who claimed the title in 2005 and 2006 when the event was held in Nottingham, broke for 3-1. That was enough to earn him the opening set, and in the second set he again fought off a break point before breaking to lead 4-3. Gasquet is playing only his third tournament since March, and admits that although he is progressing he is still not fully fit. "Its always difficult to come back," Gasquet said. "You are questioning yourself every day on your body. Im not 100 per cent on my game and everything, but Im playing better and better. I served well. I could play with power." Gasquet will next play Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (5), 6-2. Spanish defending champion Feliciano Lopez will play his quarterfinal against Jeremy Chardy of France on Friday after the match was cancelled overnight due to rain. The winner will play Sam Querrey, also on Friday, after the American beat Frenchman Julien Benneteau 7-6 (5), 6-4. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.