(right) was often able to close the distance Rockhold said: I should have capitali

in Einsteigerforum 04.01.2020 03:27
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Injured Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Brandon Morrow doesnt have a timeline in place for his return to the lineup. Custom Anaheim Ducks Jerseys . Hes just happy to have his uniform on and be back with teammates after a long stint away from the club while rehabilitating a finger injury. Morrow returned to Rogers Centre on Tuesday and made 25 throws from 60 feet before the team took batting practice. It was the latest step in his recovery after suffering a torn tendon sheath in his throwing hand on May 2. "Its not 100 per cent but its not painful," Morrow said. "Its just kind of stiff from not really using it for six weeks. It actually feels better after I throw. It loosens it up and the range of motion gets better. "So its been great. Throwing has been good for the last week." Morrow had been rehabilitating in Arizona, spending up to two hours a day doing grip exercises to slowly strengthen his index finger. "Theres a lot of pinching and a lot of Play-Doh squeezing," he said. "Thats it really." Over the weekend, he took another step and started throwing from 45 feet. While the sessions would barely get his shoulder warm, Morrow understands its all part of the slow, long process of regaining strength and mobility. "It can heal back and thats what were hoping for," he said. "If there was no chance of it doing that, then I would have just had surgery that first week. But theres obviously a good chance of rehabbing it naturally I guess, and avoiding surgery and being healthy and getting it back to where I need it to be." Morrow, whos 1-2 with a 5.93 earned-run average this season, had his finger completely immobilized for two weeks after the injury. He couldnt lift upper-body weights for about four weeks until he felt comfortable gripping things again. Morrow wore a custom brace on his finger while throwing Tuesday. "Theres no doubt that if (his recovery) continues the way it has been that Ill pitch again this year," he said. "I cant put a date on it. They just put together a calendar for me, which I havent even seen. This is my fifth day throwing so its too early to say." The 29-year-old native of Santa Rosa, Calif., was tabbed to be a key part of the Toronto rotation this season. His potential return could give the first-place Blue Jays a nice boost for the stretch drive. "Thats what Im looking to do is to come in at a really crucial point in the season and be able to pitch the way that I have in the past and contribute and add something to the team," Morrow said. There were hugs and handshakes all around Tuesday afternoon as he caught up with teammates in the clubhouse and dugout before Tuesday nights game against the New York Yankees. "I think it was for my own sanity to come back," Morrow joked. "But yeah, Im to the point where I dont need the hand therapy three times a week anymore, where the rehab is more now throwing and getting back into a regular baseball throwing program routine. "It makes sense to make that transition from doing the small stuff to more of the baseball stuff. So it makes sense to come back." Paul Kariya Jersey . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930.. Sergei Fedorov Jersey . How foolishly wrong I was. Forget the now inherent corruption and back handed favours that plague the beautiful game. Goal Line Technology? Youre having a laugh. As for them penalty cheating bandits, footballs lawmakers upend them by awarding the penalty to the opponent each time a player attempts to con the referee into awarding ghost penalties. https://www.cheapducks.com/237c-corey-perry-jersey-ducks.html . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne.Michael Bisping is Britain’s first ever UFC champion after shocking Luke Rockhold on Saturday night in Los Angeles. The Lancashire veteran knocked out Rockhold in the first round of their middleweight title fight at UFC 199 despite stepping in at just 17 days notice to replace the injured Chris Weidman.Bisping had been forced to wait 26 UFC fights and 10 years for his first ever crack at a world title, but grabbed it with both hands in three minutes and 36 seconds. Bisping landed a counter left-hook flush on Rockholds chin that dropped the American, before an identical punch put him down again and forced the stoppage. McGregor v Diaz confirmed Conor McGregor to face Nate Diaz at UFC 202 The 37-year-old had lost a previous meeting with Rockhold two years ago but, upon achieving his greatest moment, ties the all-time record of Georges St-Pierre for the most ever UFC victories (19).People said I had no punching power but I knew I could punch, he said postt-fight. Rickard Rakell Jersey. This guy finishes everybody in the first round but check this out. Michael Bisping (right) was often able to close the distance Rockhold said: I should have capitalised rather than play around with him. Hes a tough guy and a warrior.Elsewhere, Dominick Cruz defended his bantamweight championship against Urijah Faber via unanimous decision.Cruz comfortably outpointed Faber over the 25-minute duration to end a rivalry spanning nine years. Faber won their first meeting in 2007 before Cruz evened the score five years ago. Dominick Cruz (left) beat Urijah Faber for a second time He has now completed the first defence since regaining the 135lbs title.Birminghams Tom Breese lost his unbeaten record after a split decision loss to Sean Strickland. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.