n Patrick Showw", Bridgewater said he didnt w

in Einsteigerforum 30.12.2019 04:32
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Heat forward Udonis Haslem played through much of the second half of Miamis season with a torn right meniscus, and told The Associated Press that surgery will be required to repair the previously undisclosed injury. Wholesale Name Brand Shoes . Haslem made the revelation Saturday after a promotional appearance where hundreds of Heat fans began lining up to see the Miami native five hours before he arrived. Surgery will occur soon, he said, and Haslem expects to be ready for training camp this fall. "It forces me to be smart and take my time with recovery this summer," said Haslem, who just completed his 10th NBA season, all with Miami. "Obviously, I dont heal like I used to so Ive got to be a lot smarter and this forces me to be smart. My bodys a little weary right now, a lot more weary than it was after last year." Haslem averaged 3.9 points in 75 regular-season games this past season for the Heat, who captured their second straight NBA title. Haslem and Dwyane Wade are the only players who have been part of all three of Miamis NBA championship clubs. He only missed three games before the final week of the regular season, sitting out Dec. 10 against Atlanta with flu-like symptoms, Dec. 29 against Milwaukee with a neck contusion and Feb. 14 against Oklahoma City after remaining back in Miami with what the team called a bruised right leg. Haslem got hurt two nights earlier, leaving a Feb. 12 home game against Portland after only nine minutes. Haslem played 50 games after that injury, including Miamis playoff run. "Im already thinking about recovery," Haslem said. Its already been a hectic off-season for Miami, which made the decision to use a team option and keep starting point guard Mario Chalmers and had three other players -- Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis and James Jones -- all exercise their player-option rights to return next season. Just about everyone in the organization, including Heat President Pat Riley and stars LeBron James and Wade, said they wanted those players to stick around for another year. The next decision that should affect the Heat is the one that will be made by forward Chris "Birdman" Andersen, who becomes a free agent on Monday. Miami wants him back badly, and the Heat were 54-8 in games where Andersen played this season. "I expected everybody that had the opportunity to come back to make the choice to come back," Haslem said. "Hopefully everything will work out with Bird and well have him back again at it as well. I have no idea what hell do, but he fit in great with us. He was what we needed in that role. To me, its almost a no-brainer." Haslem was on the 2006-07 Heat team that came back virtually intact after winning a title, and remembers how many issues plagued that team, starting with several veterans showing up for training camp out of shape. With it now virtually certain that next seasons Heat team will be pretty close to the one that beat San Antonio in seven games for this seasons championship, Haslem is sure that the same issues wont be a problem again. "Everybody will be in shape," Haslem said. "Me and D-Wade learned that the hard way. And LeBron sets the standard so high, man, everybodys got to keep up with him so nobody wants to come back out of shape." Haslem signed hundreds of autographs for 90 minutes, then scribbled his name on many more items thrust toward him by people still waiting in line when his appearance Saturday was completed. Many of those on line at a Sports Authority store wore shirts and jerseys with Haslems name on the back, which he still finds mindboggling. He left $14 million on the negotiating table three summers ago just so he could remain with the Heat and not go elsewhere as a free agent. "Its amazing," Haslem said. "Its amazing. You start to think that people are used to you and they dont appreciate you anymore, but every time they get an opportunity they come out and show me love. Theres a lot of support and thats what its all about. Thats why I stayed here." Nike Air Max 90 China Wholesale . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. Cheap Adidas Shoes China . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china/max-270-clearance-sale.html .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway.One rumour circulating around the NFL after the Draft this past weekend was that the Cleveland Browns originally intended to draft Teddy Bridgewater 22nd overall, but changed the name on the card to Johnny Manziel at the last second. Whether its true or not, and the Browns are denying it, its a good thing Cleveland went with the former Heisman Trophy winner over Bridgewater, or they could have been dealing with an unhappy rookie QB. In a radio interview with "The Dan Patrick Showw", Bridgewater said he didnt want to be drafted by the Browns, and that he had always felt more comfortable with the Minnesota Vikings, who selected him 10 picks later at No. Cheap Jordan Shoes Paypal Accepted. 32. "There was a chance (getting drafted by the Browns), but I actually told my agent thats not the place where I wanted to be,” Bridgewater told "The Dan Patrick Show". "Throughout this entire process I felt comfortable with the Minnesota Vikings." ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.