rebounds and the Magic grabbed only two. They played bet

in Einsteigerforum 28.12.2019 04:16
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- Gregor Blanco supplied the speed. Alexander Mogilny Jersey . Hunter Pence, Michael Morse and Brandon Crawford provided the pop. And on a warm, windless afternoon along the bay, AT&T Park played awfully small for the Giants. Pence, Morse and Crawford homered as Blanco accomplished a rare feat on the bases, powering San Francisco past the Atlanta Braves 10-4 on Wednesday. "Its always fun to score a lot of runs," Crawford said. Blanco became the fourth player for San Francisco to steal three bases and score three runs in a game. Bobby Bonds, Kevin Mitchell and Darren Lewis are the others. "He wreaked havoc," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Blanco, best known for his defence during the 2012 World Series, had struggled most of the season. But with centre fielder Angel Pagan given a day off to rest his sore right knee, Blanco got back to doing what he does best: getting on base and being aggressive. "Thats the kind of player I am. Thats how I can be every single day," said Blanco, who singled and walked twice from the leadoff spot. "I just was out of my game a little bit and I just reminded myself, This is who you are. This is the kind of player you should be." The scoring surge gave Madison Bumgarner (5-3) more than enough room for error. Bumgarner allowed four runs and five hits in five innings, striking out five and walking one. Three relievers kept the Braves scoreless over the final four innings as the Giants continued to dominate the matchup of NL division leaders. San Francisco finished 5-1 against Atlanta this season. "The offence picked me up today big time," Bumgarner said. Julio Teheran (2-3) lasted only 3 1-3 innings for the Braves. He gave up five runs -- four earned -- and seven hits in his second loss to the Giants this season. "I had a hard time with my grip here and in Los Angeles," Teheran said. "I was trying to find a way to get through it. Its not an excuse. Its this type of weather. I had a hard time." The Giants totalled 15 hits and six walks in an all-around display of offence. Pence finished with four hits and three RBIs, Crawford collected three hits and three RBIs, and Morse tied the injured Brandon Belt for the team lead with nine home runs. Freddie Freeman and Chris Johnson hit RBI doubles to give the Braves a 2-0 lead in the first. The Giants responded in the bottom half, scoring three runs, sending nine batters to the plate and forcing Teheran to throw 41 pitches. Blanco extended San Franciscos lead to 4-2 when he walked leading off the second, stole second and third and scored after catcher Evan Gattis sailed his throw to third into left field. The Braves had three extra-base hits in a two-run fourth capped by Andrelton Simmons tying two-out triple just past the glove of a diving Blanco in right-centre. In the fifth, the Braves landed on the wrong side of the transfer rule, which has come under increased scrutiny this season with baseballs expanded replay. Second base umpire Ron Kulpa called out Tyler Pastornicky on a forceout, though Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez argued that Brandon Hicks never closed his glove before dropping the ball as he tried to throw to first for a double play. "If I had to do it over, I could have asked that (the umpires) get together and ask for help. Maybe someone saw it differently," Gonzalez said. Blanco added to his big day in the fifth with an RBI single off Alex Wood, then stole second and scored on Pences two-out single. Morse stretched San Franciscos lead to 8-4, and Crawford added a two-run homer with the 66th "splash hit" in Giants history into McCovey Cove in the eighth. "I dont think there were any cheap homers," Pence said. NOTES: Giants 3B Pablo Sandoval left the game in the sixth with a sore left big toe. He is expected to be in the lineup Thursday, Bochy said. ... Braves CF B.J. Upton was ejected in the sixth after arguing with home plate umpire Lance Barrett following his third strikeout. ... Braves RF Jason Heyward had the day off. ... RHP Matt Cain (0-3, 4.25 ERA) starts for the Giants on Thursday in the opener of a four-game series against the Marlins. ... The Braves are off Thursday before beginning a three-game series at St. Louis on Friday. Tyler Myers Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. Danny Gare Jersey . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract. https://www.cheapsabres.com/1553v-casey-mittelstadt-jersey-sabres.html . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Phoenix Suns have lost two of three games following a four-game win streak and look to get back on track Sunday versus the visiting Orlando Magic at US Airways Center. The Suns split a home-and-home series with the Denver Nuggets and dropped a 122-97 decision at the Pepsi Center Friday night. Arron Afflalo led seven Denver players in double figures with 22 points, while the Suns were paced by 16 points from Eric Bledsoe and never held a lead. Gerald Green had 12 points for the Suns, who shot 38.8 percent and made eight of their 23 shots from 3-point range. Denver killed Phoenix on the glass to the tune of 58 rebounds to 34. We were soft to rebounds, Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. If you can get away with pushing in the back then go ahead. Thats what they were doing and nobody was cracking anybody to get them out of there. P.J. Tucker, Archie Goodwin and T.J. Warren each scored 11 points in defeat. Phoenix posted a 120-112 victory over the Nuggets on Wednesday. Suns reserve guard Isaiah Thomas missed both games against the Nuggets with a bruised ankle and is questionable Sunday. Thomas, in his first season with Phoenix, is aaveraging 15. Brandon Montour Jersey. 5 points per game. The Suns will also host Indiana on Tuesday and are 5-3 at home. The 10-7 start is the best mark through 17 games since a 14-3 record in 2009-10. Orlando has lost four in a row and opened a six-game road trip with Fridays 98-83 setback in Indiana. Nikola Vucevic had 16 points and seven rebounds, and both Tobias Harris and Victor Oladipo netted 14 points. Ben Gordon scored 12 points for the Magic, who shot 44.3 percent and turned the ball over 18 times for 20 Indiana points. The Pacers dominated the glass with 53 rebounds to Orlandos 32 boards. They had 17 offensive rebounds and the Magic grabbed only two. They played better defense, thats the bottom line. They killed us on the boards from the time the game started. We need to stick to our game plan. We need to play defense, play defense then offense, Harris said. The Magic are 4-7 on the road and will also visit Golden State, the Clippers, Utah and Sacramento. Phoenix took both meetings with Orlando last season, but the Magic have a 7-3 record in the last 10 games in this series. The Suns, though, are 9-2 in the past 11 matchups at home. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.