Local officials said it will be inaugurated in April, but FIF

in Einsteigerforum 28.12.2019 04:16
von sakura698 | 405 Beiträge

After Louis van Gaals sacking, we look back at his first press conference as Manchester United manager on 17 July 2014 to see how his initial aims, ambitions and ideas unfolded in reality… Van Gaal sacked by United Louis van Gaal has been sacked as manager of Man Utd Van Gaal: Theres a lot of expectation but its also a great challenge because of that. Mike Webster Jersey . I worked for Barcelona - in my opinion, number one in Spain. Ive coached Ajax - number one in the Netherlands. And Ive coached Bayern Munich - number one in Germany. Now Im in Manchester United - number one in England. I hope I fulfil the expectation but it shall be difficult.What happened next: After presiding over Manchester Uniteds second and third-worst Premier League campaigns, Louis van Gaal conceded he had failed to meet the expectations of the clubs supporters. However, the Dutchman also suggested that perhaps the supporters - used to regular Premier League titles under Sir Alex Ferguson - were demanding too much from the current side. Of course (I understand the boos), because I have also said that the expectation is very high, especially the fans, Van Gaal told Sky Sports after some supporters jeered him during his end-of-season speech.They are expecting a lot. But I think these expectations are much too high, and we are a team in transition, and that I have said when I started here. Maybe I have to bring over the message much clearer than I have done. Louis van Gaal speaks to the press for the first time as Manchester United manager Van Gaal: For me, the challenge is always to come first. Not fourth. But when you have to analyse after one season, its dependent on the click between the players and the manager.What happened next: What Louis van Gaal would have given for fourth this season. After returning Manchester United to the Champions League qualifying positions in his first campaign, Van Gaals side spent much of the 2015/16 season out of the top-four and ended up fifth. Did Man Utd progress under LVG? Did Manchester United progress under Louis van Gaal? As for finishing first, that never seemed a realistic possibility for United in the past two seasons. After finishing 2014/15 17 points off champions Chelsea, Van Gaals side did briefly sit at the summit of the Premier League in September but ultimately wound up 15 points adrift of winners Leicester. Louis van Gaal explains his managerial philosophies during his first press conference as Manchester United boss Van Gaal: Im democratic, empathetic to human beings. Of course I have a strong personality, but the other characteristics are more important. Thats the key of my personality.What happened next: While Van Gaal provided some jovial moments with the press, his conferences were regularly stern affairs - and some United players have complained of a difficult relationship with him.Angel Di Maria, sold to PSG in the summer of 2015, 12 months on from his British transfer record £59.7m move to Old Trafford, revealed last September he had clashed with the Dutchman.It is difficult to adapt to Van Gaal because he points to his philosophy. Everyone takes what he wants and does, said the Argentina international. I started very well with him and then had a couple of clashes. There came a time when I did not have a good relationship with Van Gaal and that influences much in a players mind. Angel di Maria speaks with Louis van Gaal Nani, loaned to Sporting Lisbon in Van Gaals first season before later being sold to Fenerbahce, has also spoken out about his struggles with the manager.He and his assistant were shouting at players like we were kids, like 18-year-olds, Nani told The Times in April. And I think: This is not the way to treat us because I am professional, I am training every day, Im doing nothing wrong, Im putting quality in the training.You must pass the ball like this, Come on! Blah, blah, blah. Its crazy. Van Gaal is presented with a Manchester United shirt by Sir Bobby Charlton Van Gaal: Nicky Butt is already assisting us, Paul Scholes we shall find a role for him and also for Phil Neville, I believe. Thats what we want. We have to adapt to the qualities of these people.What happened next: Nicky Butt was appointed head of the Manchester United Academy in February 2016, following a reshuffle of the youth set-up.However, Phil Neville - now a coach at Valencia - and Paul Scholes never formed part of Van Gaals coaching staff at United, with the latter one of the Dutchmans fiercest critics in the media. Where it went wrong for LVG Key issues that cut short Dutchmans tenure Van Gaal: Within two days, I know already how important Manchester United is but also how important the sponsors are.What happened next: Manchester Uniteds style of play came in for criticism from Adidas chief executive Herbert Hainer in January.At the time, United had managed just 15 goals at Old Trafford, the worst home record of all 92 clubs in the top-four tiers in England. We are satisfied [with the shirt sponsorship], even if the current playing style is not exactly what we want to see, Hainer said. We compare Louis van Gaal and David Moyes first press conferences for Manchester United Van Gaal: I have a strong philosophy. Every year Ive trained, it confirms this philosophy. Sir Alex also had a strong philosophy and it was always affirming that because he won a lot of titles. I hope I can do that.What happened next: Van Gaals football philosophy was certainly apparent - his desire to control games saw United enjoy more possession than any other Premier League side in 2015/16. However, unlike Fergusons attacking play, Van Gaals approach failed to deliver the desired results - aside from this seasons FA Cup win.Van Gaals possession-based approach has regularly been criticised by supporters who implored their team to attack, attack, attack. Even Van Gaal conceded he was sometimes bored by his sides play. There are also matches where Im very bored or angry because we are not disorganising our opponents defence, but that is football, he said in January. Louis van Gaal oversaw Manchester Uniteds second and third-worst Premier League seasons Its not every match that every club is playing fantastically, football that attracts the people. You have to know that as a player, as a manager and the fans that we cant always play fantastic football and that was also the case in former days when it didnt happen. Im sorry about that but it is like that.United managed just 62 goals in Van Gaals first season - down from 86 in Fergusons final 2012/13 campaign - and, in 2015/16, recorded their lowest-ever Premier League goals tally of 49. With Louis van Gaals time as Manchester United manager looking to be nearing an end take a look back at his best quotes and most bizarre moments Van Gaal: The owners and the CEO have a lot of confidence in me. They have come to me and I explained my philosophy and they were excited. Because of that I am here. We have to wait and see if I can fulfil this expectation of those people and the supporters. The fans are very important, I know that.What happened next: Van Gaals philosophy lost the faith of the United fans and, despite delivering the FA Cup, the board have acted to remove him from his post, with Jose Mourinho lined up to replace the Dutchman. Also See: Van Gaal sacked by United Where it went wrong for LVG LVGs statement in full Games that cost LVG Spencer Ware Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. Ben Niemann Jersey . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-anthony-sherman-jersey-large-2266n.html . Pace had a career-high 10 sacks for Rex Ryans defence-- second only to Muhammad Wilkersons 10 1/2 -- in his sixth season with the Jets. The 33-year-old outside linebacker was an unrestricted free agent.SAO PAULO - The World Cup stadium in the Brazilian host city of Cuiaba is staging its first official match with only half of its seats installed and construction work still underway. The Arena Pantanal will open on Wednesday with a Brazilian Cup match between Santos and Mixto, but work is far from complete at the stadium, one of three yet to be declared ready for the World Cup in two months time. The official inauguration is set for April 26. The opening match in Cuiaba comes a day after labour officials prevented construction from resuming in part of the stadium hosting the World Cup opener in Sao Paulo. The decision was made because of safety concerns following a workers death over the weekend, the third at the venue and seventh overall. As in most World Cup stadiums in Brazil, infrastructure work around the Arena Pantanal continues at full speed, with bulldozers, cranes and dump trucks still at the site as hundreds of workers try to finish access roads, sidewalks and temporary structures. Wednesdays match will have limited attendance because organizers could only install about 20,000 of the 41,000 seats at the stadium. Fans will only occupy the lower seating sections. The delay came in part because the initial bidding process for the seats was suspended over prosecutors claims that they were overpriced. A court battle ensued over thee suppliers and the installation took longer than expected to begin. Frank Clark Jersey. The match is not going to be considered an official test event for local the World Cup organizing committee in part because not all security measures will be in place. The stadium was one of the six that were not finished by the end of last year as expected by FIFA. Sao Paulo was already behind schedule even before the death of a 23-year-old worker on Saturday, which prompted labour officials to halt the installation of the temporary seats that will be needed for the Brazil-Croatia opener. Work isnt expected to resume until next week as constructors scramble to add safety features to the site. Local organizers and FIFA said the work stoppage is not expected to significantly delay the stadiums date of completion. Local officials said it will be inaugurated in April, but FIFA expects the stadium fully ready only in mid-May, about a month before the opener. The Arena da Baixada, in the southern city of Curitiba, is also expected to be ready in May. But last week the local governments watchdog group recommended a halt on public financing for the stadiums renovation until organizers can explain alleged irregularities in the stadiums budget. FIFA almost excluded Curitiba from the tournament earlier this year because of the delays at the stadium. ' ' '

nach oben springen

1&1 DSL

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1736 Themen und 4169 Beiträge.